• I have my own completely different idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Do you want a new Parkour Gamemode? Well go ahead and suggest your ideas!

I miss competition in the game. In almost all games we see leaderboards with wins and it would be nice if parkour also has a win leaderboard. Therefore im suggesting to add a gamemode where players are thrown into maps and they have to be the first to finish. Votes could also be added for the difficulty level and the time. Maybe there could also be an event sometimes such as pvp enabled.

Let me know what you think of the idea or if you have your own amazingly different idea!

EDIT:

For the ones who don’t agree it would be appreciated if you leave a comment to explain why you disagree. (its not necessary but it adds some insight)

Last edited:

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him

I miss competition in the game. In almost all games we see leaderboards with wins and it would be nice if parkour also has a win leaderboard. Therefore im suggesting to add a gamemode where players are thrown into maps and they have to be the first to finish. Votes could also be added for the difficulty level and the time. Maybe there could also be an event sometimes such as pvp enabled.

Let me know what you think of the idea or if you have your own amazingly different idea!
I agree✅.

Reactions: ImLuctor

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
This sounds exactly like competitive parkour…? Idk if that’s on bedrock

that does sound like competitive parkour which is already a thing on bedrock, also there is a leaderboard already for parkour. The other suggestions could work, maybe jazz up the game a bit. However, I don’t know if CubeCraft will want to make parkour more complicated since plain and simple parkour is probably the most popular types of parkour.

Reactions: ImLuctor

xocthil

Apr 20, 2021
United States

EDIT:

For the ones who don’t agree it would be appreciated if you leave a comment to explain why you disagree. (its not necessary but it adds some insight)
Sounds like a fun idea but maybe not actually useful. A lot of people aren't really interested in parkour compared to other game modes. I don't think the update would be very popular. Also this is basically already implemented as competitive parkour. As said with the popularity, it would overall be a waste of time for the devs.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Sounds like a fun idea but maybe not actually useful. A lot of people aren't really interested in parkour compared to other game modes. I don't think the update would be very popular. Also this is basically already implemented as competitive parkour. As said with the popularity, it would overall be a waste of time for the devs.
I understand you but right now parkour is kinda boring and since the game is still there or atleast they have maps they could make something fun you can acctually get wins off. Im sure that if players are up agains each other the game will have more popularity. And events can also make it more interesting. An other idea of mine would also be to add dropper maps in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom