Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no?

  • Yes!

  • No! (Comment why)


Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,141
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello, I've just read a thread about a youtube video and I saw this video:
Kinda ridiculous that you can complete the parkour by using gadgets, so my suggestion is to not to be able to use gadgets if you are trying to finish the parkour in any lobby, because you don't need any skills (besides from being able to shoot the arrow in the good direction) to finish the parkour right now. The parkour should restart if gadgets are being used.
I don't have anything to add, this is just my suggestion.
Thanks, Remi
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueMoon475
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom