Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vrachtschip

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2020
455
752
124
23
The Netherlands
I think that you should get a prefix for completing all parkour courses.
e.g 'Parkour!!' or 'felling jumpy'.
I agree with you about getting a reward for completing the parkour, but dont like more prefixes. THe chat is looking so messy already with all different prefixes, adding more wouldnt make it better.
Maybe there could be other loot available after completing the parkour, something like buddies or cages.
 

ThatsCuba

Well-Known Member
Mar 9, 2020
26
19
79
23
I think that you should get a prefix for completing all parkour courses.
e.g 'Parkour!!' or 'felling jumpy'.

Hello there, it's Cuba nice to meet you. I kind of like your idea, but personally I would just do an achievement, maybe called "feeling jumpy" (it has the perfect name for an achievement, doesn't it?).

As previously said by Vrachtschip, the chat would just look messy with too many prefixes, so having it as an achievement would be better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vrachtschip

deadlydiarmo

Member
Mar 24, 2021
13
14
9
Bikini bottom
Hello there, it's Cuba nice to meet you. I kind of like your idea, but personally I would just do an achievement, maybe called "feeling jumpy" (it has the perfect name for an achievement, doesn't it?).

As previously said by Vrachtschip, the chat would just look messy with too many prefixes, so having it as an achievement would be better.
Hi Cuba!
ya now that im thinking about it there is alot of prefixes. but i still think that there should be some sort of reward
 
Members Online

Team online

  • llvqs
    Senior Moderator
  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance
  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom