Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WorriedSkate940

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2023
658
1,340
204
17
OG Blockwars Lobby
Ladies and Gentlemen. After getting 744 medals in 3 days, I have finally reached the one, and only, Parkour Leaderboard. Special thanks to zLu4r for helping and motivating me.


Hey, today is also 1 year anniversary since I joined the forums :D
 

Attachments

  • Minecraft 02.02.2024 20_48_53.png
    Minecraft 02.02.2024 20_48_53.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 179
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom