Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So a around 2 years ago when i started playing cubecraft there were 2 things in matinence, ultra hardcore, and parkour. Switching to now, ultra hardcore has been developed, but what about parkour? I either think that parkour should be replaced or if it should be the next update. I think players would like this and if 1.8 isnt gone on cubecraft yet, then it could be 1.8 compatible? Its been 2 years and it kinda feels like it was forgotten due to all the new updates on games, and nothing that I can see mentioned on the forums. Heres my idea.

There could be a point system where there are gems when you beat a parkour map selected from easy, medium, hard. You get a selected amount of "gems". Easy maps give 10 gems, medium give 30 gems, and hard gives you 50 gems was something that I thought would be nice and spread out. And once you get enough gems, you can rank up. You can convert points to gems if that could be an option, you can also buy things such as tags like "A Taco" or "A Rubix Cube", "Ginger Bread" and things related to cubecraft. Customs could be a thing, it could be appearance. Such as using gems to get things to look like a cow, and back on topic about ranks. I think that with parkour, the only thing that should be there is special costume, and thats all.
There could be ranks IN parkour. These ranks would show your skill. The more maps you beat, the more gems you get, the more gems you get, the higher you can rankup!

I just think that parkour is forgotten because updates are coming to other games and I never see anyone talking about the parkour game on the compass so if you see this, give an opinion, I would 100% play this if it could be all version 1.8-1.12.1 compatible! I think this could be how it could turn out? I hope it does become this suggestion because this (in my opinion) is a really unique parkour idea. I haven't seen any servers use this idea. Maybe similar, but not exact. Just in general, haven't seen anything similar to this which is why I think it could be a thing. :D

-Hank

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
So a around 2 years ago when i started playing cubecraft there were 2 things in matinence, ultra hardcore, and parkour. Switching to now, ultra hardcore has been developed, but what about parkour? I either think that parkour should be replaced or if it should be the next update. I think players would like this and if 1.8 isnt gone on cubecraft yet, then it could be 1.8 compatible? Its been 2 years and it kinda feels like it was forgotten due to all the new updates on games, and nothing that I can see mentioned on the forums. Heres my idea.

There could be a point system where there are gems when you beat a parkour map selected from easy, medium, hard. You get a selected amount of "gems". Easy maps give 10 gems, medium give 30 gems, and hard gives you 50 gems was something that I thought would be nice and spread out. And once you get enough gems, you can rank up. You can convert points to gems if that could be an option, you can also buy things such as tags like "A Taco" or "A Rubix Cube", "Ginger Bread" and things related to cubecraft. Customs could be a thing, it could be appearance. Such as using gems to get things to look like a cow, and back on topic about ranks. I think that with parkour, the only thing that should be there is special costume, and thats all.
There could be ranks IN parkour. These ranks would show your skill. The more maps you beat, the more gems you get, the more gems you get, the higher you can rankup!

I just think that parkour is forgotten because updates are coming to other games and I never see anyone talking about the parkour game on the compass so if you see this, give an opinion, I would 100% play this if it could be all version 1.8-1.12.1 compatible! I think this could be how it could turn out? I hope it does become this suggestion because this (in my opinion) is a really unique parkour idea. I haven't seen any servers use this idea. Maybe similar, but not exact. Just in general, haven't seen anything similar to this which is why I think it could be a thing. :D
Well maybe I agree with you

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom