Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Chrono

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Hello Everyone How's Your Day Going? Hopefully Better Than Mine!
Today I wanted to share an Idea, I had about Parkour, I wasn't sure of sharing it, But Im just going to share it and see what people think of it, My Idea Was about Bringing back life to parkour, and to do that CubeCraft Must add More maps or Bring back Competitive Gamemode, For the 1st Idea of adding maps, I suggest Cubecraft to add more maps for Easy Levels, Since It's the fastest one, And for the hard and medium too, And for the 2nd Idea I did suggest Cubecraft to bring back competitive mode, Because it was fun, it helps you get better at parkour, and it's also fun because you always expect. I've also had an Idea, I wanted to keep it last, It's about Cubecraft adding time mode for parkour it's like competitive mode, more kinda harder, Here i'll explain it: It's like you Select a map andd your chrono starts and everytime you have to finish the map faster than everyone or add a win streak to it. That was my Idea Thanks everyone for giving your time to read this! :D

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
I dont know much about the parkour on cubecraft, but more maps in any gamemode? Hell yeah! The timing and such would be a hard Task with latency and other bugs that can abuse the packets the server recieves to count the time, but competition is always fun!

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I dont know much about the parkour on cubecraft, but more maps in any gamemode? Hell yeah! The timing and such would be a hard Task with latency and other bugs that can abuse the packets the server recieves to count the time, but competition is always fun!
Yeah, Glad that you liked it, Thanks for sharing your opinion with us man! :D

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Adding any additional content to parkour will surely boost the amount of players, which is always a good thing.
When I played the Easy mode I felt like it had enough maps(compared to the other modes) so I didn’t want more.
In my opinion the other two modes should receive a ,,map update.
And I completely agree that competitive should come back.I have to admit I haven’t played it, because I’m a newer player but who said competitive modes excluding pvp are bad?

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Adding any additional content to parkour will surely boost the amount of players, which is always a good thing.
When I played the Easy mode I felt like it had enough maps(compared to the other modes) so I didn’t want more.
In my opinion the other two modes should receive a ,,map update.
And I completely agree that competitive should come back.I have to admit I haven’t played it, because I’m a newer player but who said competitive modes excluding pvp are bad?
Yeah, Thanks for sharing your opinion tho. <3 :D

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I like the parkour but I would enjoy it a lot more if it was spiced up. I already compete with my friends so this could be quite popular! This doesn't belong here though, I can see if a staff member will move this thread!

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I like the parkour but I would enjoy it a lot more if it was spiced up. I already compete with my friends so this could be quite popular! This doesn't belong here though, I can see if a staff member will move this thread!
Cool! Thanks For giving your opinion.

Reactions: MadKingMike
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom