Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a blocker or fences you could skip removed?

• There should be a blocker to make people unable to skip the jumps

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • The fences you can currently skip should be removed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Most of my suggestions start with a story telling why I want something implemented, so here goes:
I was on the hard parkour in slime survival's waiting area, and I managed to skip a few jumps by doing one slightly harder jump. Here's what the hard parkour looks like:
upload_2018-3-24_8-55-56.png

So, you jump on the fence on the left, then to the one just right of that. However, you're supposed to jump onto the fence right next to where the screenshot was taken, but you can jump to the one that looks just above that one and slightly to the right. That skips a few of the jumps. And so I did that jump, and skipped some of the jumps. Therefore, since some of the jumps can be skipped, I suggest making a few blocks inbetween these two fences so that you can't skip any jumps.

If you still don't think this is a good idea, imagine this: Either they remove the fence jumps that can be skipped so that you have to do the jump I did, or you can't skip it. I think that either a blocker should be added to make people have to not skip those jumps, or the fences that can be skipped should be removed. What is your opinion on it? You can use the poll to answer! Note that the poll does not contain "Both". The reason for this is that if the fences you can currently skip are removed AND there's a blocker to make people unable to skip some of the jumps would make the parkour impossible!
Please comment why you think neither of these should be added if you choose that in the poll!

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
it's a parkour in an arcade waiting lobby, you make it sound like this is a really import issue which must be changed immediately
i mean, who actually gives a toss whether theres a shortcut in a lobby which most people are only ever in for about 10 seconds anyway?

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
it's a parkour in an arcade waiting lobby, you make it sound like this is a really import issue which must be changed immediately
i mean, who actually gives a toss whether theres a shortcut in a lobby which most people are only ever in for about 10 seconds anyway?
I'm usually in the waiting area for 2-5 minutes

Top Bottom