Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Stolen overheard dubstep-ish music and watermark. I can't say I'm a genius at recording but I will say that dubstep music without speech and with a watermark really ruins it. And I think you're putting the video in suggestions cus you want the views. So go to the right place and post it there.

-Typical person with no originality that has a teenager skin. Adds xx_ or similair things cus it was taken. Puts dubstep in their videos and makes lots of views. I really resent putting dubstep intros to get views; so sad these days. Oh and you liked your own video (that's really sad).

A good suggestion for you mate, is to be more original then you might get people interested. I can't say much but I think I have an original touch to my videos.

B

Britney Spears

-Moved thread to the right section
@xArshiii make sure to post your threads in the correct section please, cause as you can see, the video you shared is not a suggestion, so it doesn't belong in the suggestions subforum either. Post it in the Youtube subforum instead.

Reactions: DanDaDino
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom