Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
First off, I'm not sure if you guys are working on this already, but I'll suggest it.

I played a few games of paintball, and I enjoyed it. :D But, I want to suggest adding more gamemodes for it. Like they did with spleef. Why would it be called "paintball" when the only game mode you can play is CTF? It'd be better with new gamemodes such as: War (just all out war), Free For All, Infection (like how it's played in Halo 3), and SWAT (one shot, one kill).

Those were just some suggestions, but I'm sure you guys can think of more. I'd be glad to see more gamemodes introduced in paintball. :) Thanks!

Mkllindsey98

Jan 21, 2014
i REALLY like these ideas :P i like the war one, like a genuine paintball fight :D

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
I agree. @PlasticManPeppo do your thing.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
images

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
Maybe they could add a different kind of game mode, like Battlefield. 4 Flags, the more flags you have, the faster you will get points (Not points you could use to buy stuff on the server), the team that reaches, idk, like... 500 points first (?) wins. I think that would be pretty sweet.

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
First off, I'm not sure if you guys are working on this already, but I'll suggest it.

I played a few games of paintball, and I enjoyed it. :D But, I want to suggest adding more gamemodes for it. Like they did with spleef. Why would it be called "paintball" when the only game mode you can play is CTF? It'd be better with new gamemodes such as: War (just all out war), Free For All, Infection (like how it's played in Halo 3), and SWAT (one shot, one kill).

Those were just some suggestions, but I'm sure you guys can think of more. I'd be glad to see more gamemodes introduced in paintball. :) Thanks!
I was about to ask for Infection, but now i dont have to :)

Top Bottom