Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! However I would love to see this getting implemented, since it’s a really nice feature on java and a lot of players want to see this, it’s as far as I know not possible. This is because of a partnership with microsoft. A quote from Patito: ‘Microsoft does not allow partnered servers to have private messaging features, since messages sent in private chats cannot be easily moderated.’

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Good suggestion, I would be all for this. However, if I'm not mistaken, /p chat could be against Microsoft's guidelines since it would essentially be un-moderatable*. I believe it is for this reason that it has not been added to Bedrock.

*Team chat in games is more justified because it it usually used for communication regarding the game, whereas /p chat could be used anywhere on the server to message privately.

Reactions: xFqbian
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom