Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
this thread covers my last several suggestions

Control point

Ive identified many issues with the game and how we can bring it back improved you can read about it here
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cpr.195526/

Environments

The whole sky games thing is getting really old, what if we had different environments? What this means is for example if we had a nether environment youd die in lava instead of the void regardless of buffs or items its still a 1 hit KO

Tower defence

New Armegedon mode- Elder Guardian
- moves about as fast as the Giant
- has the same health as the wither
- can destroy multiple towers at a time
- can weaken tower and player attacks
- Immune to Fire and Ice
- New perk: the elder guardian has a % chance to evade a towers attack (since the guardian bounces on land everywhere) ( does not apply to leech towers death ray)
- lightning stuns the elder guardian preventing it from destroying a tower, sort of like how the sorcerer prevents the wither from firing

Leader mob-
Applies a unique buff to all mobs deployed in that squad, can only be killed by defeating the rest of the squad, buffs can include speed, regen, and dodge chance

Competitive seasons

This is like the world series of Halo, COD, and rocket league competitions, a special game server would be created for this gamemode, a special game or a duplicate of a existing game would be implemented and for 2-3 months the event would go on, players would play and earn event points for playing, and at the end of the "season" The top 3 players would win one of the top 3 ranks (obsidian, emerald and diamond) then after a break, another season would start up with another game and the cycle repeats itself

Last edited:
F

Facelurite

I love this . Espacially guardians.

Guardians are the best

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
The whole sky games thing is getting really old, what if we had different environments? What this means is for example if we had a nether environment youd die in lava instead of the void regardless of buffs or items its still a 1 hit KO
This has given me quite a few ideas on themes and map builds :o I really like this idea.

And the competitive seasons, this would definitely get me playing more. I think though instead of ranks as prizes there should be exclusive cosmetics like a different banner above your head or particular flag for each season winners. Maybe a tag at the start of your name that you have the ability to show or hide. Nothing crazy, just a tag saying something like [S1-1/2/3] for season positions 1,2 or 3. I feel like ranks wouldn't be as appealing for those who already have bought them.

Reactions: MimicPanda

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
And the competitive seasons, this would definitely get me playing more. I think though instead of ranks as prizes there should be exclusive cosmetics like a different banner above your head or particular flag for each season winners. Maybe a tag at the start of your name that you have the ability to show or hide. Nothing crazy, just a tag saying something like [S1-1/2/3] for season positions 1,2 or 3. I feel like ranks wouldn't be as appealing for those who already have bought them.
Hmm valid point

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
this thread covers my last several suggestions

Control point

Ive identified many issues with the game and how we can bring it back improved you can read about it here
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cpr.195526/

Environments

Tower defence

New Armegedon mode- Elder Guardian
- moves about as fast as the Giant
- has the same health as the wither
- can destroy multiple towers at a time
- can weaken tower and player attacks
- Immune to Fire and Ice
- New perk: the elder guardian has a % chance to evade a towers attack (since the guardian bounces on land everywhere) ( does not apply to leech towers death ray)
- lightning stuns the elder guardian preventing it from destroying a tower, sort of like how the sorcerer prevents the wither from firing

Leader mob-
Applies a unique buff to all mobs deployed in that squad, can only be killed by defeating the rest of the squad, buffs can include speed, regen, and dodge chance

Competitive seasons

This is like the world series of Halo, COD, and rocket league competitions, a special game server would be created for this gamemode, a special game or a duplicate of a existing game would be implemented and for 2-3 months the event would go on, players would play and earn event points for playing, and at the end of the "season" The top 3 players would win one of the top 3 ranks (obsidian, emerald and diamond) then after a break, another season would start up with another game and the cycle repeats itself

Control Point is good but I think we should make it even more different and ill make a thread later on about it... Ill say yes for now but this could change.

I'm salty you stole my Elder Guardian Boss from me... Added it to "Your Ideas" And made it besideds what its potentioal is supposed to be...

Everything else is opinionless and nameless...

Have a nice day <3

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Control Point is good but I think we should make it even more different and ill make a thread later on about it... Ill say yes for now but this could change.

I'm salty you stole my Elder Guardian Boss from me... Added it to "Your Ideas" And made it besideds what its potentioal is supposed to be...

Everything else is opinionless and nameless...

Have a nice day <3
You didnt make your idea like that i did you made it as a deployable mob, i made it as a boss

As for control point glad to see more support for it! Looking forward to your thread

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom