Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree that overpowered should be its own mode?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe something different

Results are only viewable after voting.

CoolGamer113

Jun 30, 2020
Half the time I want to play Egg Wars, someone votes for overpowered yet I always prefer to play normal. In my opinion, overpowered is just too slow. It doesn't make me feel 'overpowered'. Many people seem to leave the moment overpowered gets voted for. Some people like it, so it should still be in the game. Maybe it could have servers dedicated just for overpowered, maybe even with maps that would be exclusive to those that pay money.

• Disagree
Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Bud113

Jun 28, 2020
I agree that it should be separate from the normal egg wars because I don't want to play it sometimes and a lot of people vote it

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Unfortunately, it is kind of the point of the game. First of all, the perks and abilities that people with a rank bought will completely fall apart. People will not be able to vote for their favorite gamemode anymore and one of the biggest parts of their perks suddenly has no purpose anymore. On top of that, by splitting up a community into different sections, it will not only create more categories in it, but it will also slow down the process of things. Games will fill up slower, etc... If you don't want to play a specific voting option, then you can always purchase a rank to make sure you can vote for whatever you like to play (and many other features) 🙂

CoolGamer113

Jun 30, 2020
Unfortunately, it is kind of the point of the game. First of all, the perks and abilities that people with a rank bought will completely fall apart. People will not be able to vote for their favorite gamemode anymore and one of the biggest parts of their perks suddenly has no purpose anymore. On top of that, by splitting up a community into different sections, it will not only create more categories in it, but it will also slow down the process of things. Games will fill up slower, etc... If you don't want to play a specific voting option, then you can always purchase a rank to make sure you can vote for whatever you like to play (and many other features) 🙂
Well, then I think overpowered should still be changed. It should be fast-paced and intense. Right now it just makes fights take too long and promotes sitting on generators for several minutes at a time. The meta changes to just getting lucky with knockback and pushing someone into the void.
I think the game could be made faster. One thing that could be done is when a game starts on overpowered all generators are upgraded to level 2 or 3 automatically.
Another thing that could be done is adjusting player stats. I don't know if this is possible with how Minecraft: Bedrock works. Here are some of my ideas for overpowered, and maybe normal too:
  • Reduced / remove knockback (because rng is not good and bad players can get lucky)
  • Make hunger drain more slowly (hunger is good but i feel like i'm constantly eating)
  • Make players without an egg stick out more (to stop people from hiding, it's really annoying)
If all or just some of these changes were made I would love to play overpowered.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
This wouldnt work at all. it would need to be just people with the rank that can play op because its a different mode, leaving people with no rank 0 chance of getting in a game thats op. Not how the voting system is meant to work.

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
This wouldnt work at all. it would need to be just people with the rank that can play op because its a different mode, leaving people with no rank 0 chance of getting in a game thats op. Not how the voting system is meant to work.
yes

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Well, then I think overpowered should still be changed. It should be fast-paced and intense. Right now it just makes fights take too long and promotes sitting on generators for several minutes at a time.

IMHO, OP allows for the exact opposite of what you’re suggesting. It’s why all the rush players choose it... most of my games with OP last less time than normal.

Get in a game with 12 rush players and all the eggs will be gone within the few min or so, and sure enough these games often don’t last long enough to get full iron let alone diamond armour.

...and don’t give people the opportunity to sit on gens :-)

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Half the time I want to play Egg Wars, someone votes for overpowered yet I always prefer to play normal. In my opinion, overpowered is just too slow. It doesn't make me feel 'overpowered'. Many people seem to leave the moment overpowered gets voted for. Some people like it, so it should still be in the game. Maybe it could have servers dedicated just for overpowered, maybe even with maps that would be exclusive to those that pay money.
It should not be its own gamemode, Unless its similar to SkyWars Chaos like "everything costs iron"

I find OP Games to be very fast with really cheap blocks and items (My and Toby2Spades got the fastest Perfect game of a 1:29 in OP Mode!)

But i do not believe it should be its own gamemode

Reactions: ProfParzival

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
I find OP Games to be very fast with really cheap blocks and items (My and Toby2Spades got the fastest Perfect game of a 1:29 in OP Mode!)

To the thread starter: jump in a stream snipe with realjaycg and QuietMuerte and see if the OP mode game lasts long enough for you to even got off your base with more than just a bit of armour and a wooden sword lol. They're like thundering trains coming at you!

Unless they're wanting a full inventory of Endermite eggs to screenshot, in which case the game might last a bit :P

CoolGamer113

Jun 30, 2020
I'll try overpowered again I guess. The video inspired me. But I just have had a lot of bad experiences in the past, when I was much worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProfParzival

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
It just matters how you play imo as i play quite fast with about 6 minute games when solo queuing in OP. If ur gonna camp in OP the best counter is emeralds aswell.

disbenobody

Mar 16, 2021
Well, then I think overpowered should still be changed. It should be fast-paced and intense. Right now it just makes fights take too long and promotes sitting on generators for several minutes at a time. The meta changes to just getting lucky with knockback and pushing someone into the void.
I think the game could be made faster. One thing that could be done is when a game starts on overpowered all generators are upgraded to level 2 or 3 automatically.
Another thing that could be done is adjusting player stats. I don't know if this is possible with how Minecraft: Bedrock works. Here are some of my ideas for overpowered, and maybe normal too:
  • Reduced / remove knockback (because rng is not good and bad players can get lucky)
  • Make hunger drain more slowly (hunger is good but i feel like i'm constantly eating)
  • Make players without an egg stick out more (to stop people from hiding, it's really annoying)
If all or just some of these changes were made I would love to play overpowered.
I'm ok with everything you said but what the hell knock back is knock back get better and combo your heart out the fact your complaining about is makes you a bad player adapt and overcome the game was made a certain way for a reason.

disbenobody

Mar 16, 2021
I'm ok with everything you said but what the hell knock back is knock back get better and combo your heart out the fact your complaining about is makes you a bad player adapt and overcome the game was made a certain way for a reason

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I'm ok with everything you said but what the hell knock back is knock back get better and combo your heart out the fact your complaining about is makes you a bad player adapt and overcome the game was made a certain way for a reason.
Oh yeh necropost harder senpai >_<

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.