Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
Hey!

I think there should be an extra projectiles voting, right now, there are "Normal projectiles" and "No projectiles". I think there should be a voting for "Overpowered projectiles" in game-modes where there are projectiles voting. This maybe wouldn't effect snowballs or eggs, more than you can maybe find them in stacks of 64 or 32 instead of 16. But bows would be effected.
In no projectiles, of course there wouldn't be any bows.
In normal, there would be bows but not enchanted ones.
In overpowered, there would be enchanted bows:

Power 1: common
Power 2: uncommon
Power 3: rare
Punch 1: rare
Punch 2: extra rare
Flame: rare
A bow with more than 1 of the enchantments above: extra rare.

This would not be effected by chest voting, so you could have normal chests but overpowered projectiles. or normal projectiles with overpowered chests.

I don't know, it could be a fun little touch to projectiles voting, also a thing that could be added to eggwars?

Let me know your opinions and thoughts cause I'd like to hear what you think, have a good day :3
- Dillen

Allkams

May 11, 2018
Sweden
I think that it would be kinda fun with that feature and in op you maybe adding higher knockback on hit with snowballs and so on! It would be a really crazy game and hard, kinda random maybe?

Reactions: Dillen
D

Deleted member 59979

I would love to see something like this, the only problem I see is it being voted for. Soft blocks never gets voted for and I dont see this getting voted for. If they removed no projectiles or implemented the suggestion I made here then I see no reason why not!
+1

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
If I am right, this already exists in the “overpowerd voting option”. Anyways there is a “soft blocks” vote option too. Normal = normal. OP = OP.
Yeah, forgot about the soft blocks.. sorry. But overpowered does make the projectiles overpowered, so it does exist.. But you can not get Normal loot with overpowered projectiles.

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
Normal = Normal
OP = OP

Same like you have OP gear but thete are basic (I mean basic as vote option) weapons selected.
Hmm, overpowered gear and that stuff and basic projectiles maybe wouldn't be super fun. But normal and overpowered projectiles. But again then why not just play overpowered..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom