Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
I haven't posted here in a while, so this probably comes as a sort of random thing to say, but:

This server is becoming borderline unplayable for me. Every single time I play a game, OP Half is always selected, irrespective of the map. It's gotten to the point where I don't even bother playing if the vote ends up this way, and it's lead to a general disinterest in this place for me.

While I do know that there are a dwindling number of people on this server and thus more people with ranks per game, I can't help but wonder why people vote for this and this only. It's more or less ruined the server for me, and I'm not sure if I'm alone in that. This isn't a thread for a suggestion or anything of the sort. It's more of simply me venting, and help to express the main reason I'm largely quitting this place.

P.S. Please don't tell me to buy a rank; I already have one.

Hannibal

Penguin
Mar 14, 2019
Antarctica
People vote overpowered and half health for a quick game. If people have normal, double or triple heal it will take longer to kill them. I think that most of the players with ranks who choose half health and overpowered are rushers. Sometimes it is frustrating but it can work to your advantage too.

Reactions: Just_MiguelGG

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
The main reason why I vote for op half is that carrots annoy me and I don't wanna spend 30 mins getting steaks to be pushed down on a bridge fight. Also it makes the fights a bit different from sw as in ew u get gaps and spare armour in case urs breaks. Also everything is cheaper so u can buy items fast, without having to wait too much to be able to play the game.

These are reasons why I like op but also I like half bc one fight would take ages and it would make the game long and boring.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
You can’t change the way people want to play.At the beginning I didn’t like op items and half health but I just got used to it after a while.Just evade them games people vote for that I guess

Reactions: Herrero

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
People vote for this because they want quick games. OP mode makes everything cheaper, which makes rushing easier. Nowadays, people like rushing. With the protection on the armor, fights take much longer, therefore people vote half health.

I didn’t like this voting in the beginning, but since I started rushing, everything became much funnier. So if you don’t wanna but a rank, try to rush instead.

Scrazyr

Dec 11, 2019
I haven't posted here in a while, so this probably comes as a sort of random thing to say, but:

This server is becoming borderline unplayable for me. Every single time I play a game, OP Half is always selected, irrespective of the map. It's gotten to the point where I don't even bother playing if the vote ends up this way, and it's lead to a general disinterest in this place for me.

While I do know that there are a dwindling number of people on this server and thus more people with ranks per game, I can't help but wonder why people vote for this and this only. It's more or less ruined the server for me, and I'm not sure if I'm alone in that. This isn't a thread for a suggestion or anything of the sort. It's more of simply me venting, and help to express the main reason I'm largely quitting this place.

P.S. Please don't tell me to buy a rank; I already have one.
it bothers me too. i like OP but half hearts is just too low.

Gildergreen

Jun 5, 2015
OP is great but half health really takes away some of the skill elements of a fight. It's just who has the most gapples in basically every fight.

Reactions: TurtleBurn

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
People vote overpowered and half health for a quick game. If people have normal, double or triple heal it will take longer to kill them. I think that most of the players with ranks who choose half health and overpowered are rushers. Sometimes it is frustrating but it can work to your advantage too.
+1,

I also choose OP with half health to play a quick game and then go on to the next one.

Reactions: its_Marto03

Alexxxx

Nov 29, 2017
Indiana United States
My suggestion would be to avoid people like this. I personally don't like Op normal, I have been in a game before for upwards of 5-7 hours due to it being op normal. op half isn't always a quick game. but i didn't like op half at the start i grew to love it. it's the best thing to eggwars in my opinion.

TurtleBurn

Dec 3, 2019
I'm with you there. I love normal items normal health. The way the game was made originally and it feels like 80% of the time its OP half

YesEggs

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2018
Australia
People vote for this because they want quick games. OP mode makes everything cheaper, which makes rushing easier. Nowadays, people like rushing. With the protection on the armor, fights take much longer, therefore people vote half health.

I didn’t like this voting in the beginning, but since I started rushing, everything became much funnier. So if you don’t wanna but a rank, try to rush instead.

yes we want fast games which don’t end up happening because everyone camps and this would be fixed by adding speed back

Schroll

Apr 3, 2017
Not sure
Like it was already said before, they want a very quick game becouse eggwars with normal itens or hardcore in this network it's a lot.
I've played games with triple life and hardcore itens, it took me 1 hour!

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
OP is just going a lot faster and with half hp you can easily kill someone with no armor or someone who doesn't gapple on time so do people grind wins :c

Last edited:

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
For me OP mode and half health is the perfect combination, the speed at which you can start a mid camp and the quickness of which you can kill a player. People like it for rushing of which I understand although rushing in OP half puts you at a disadvantage. To conclude If you don’t want to play op and half health then have a group of friends with ranks in a party and then vote for what you want, CubeCraft won’t change the minds of players nor the voting options.

HeyItsZax

Nov 19, 2017
people vote op half to have a quick game, usually it's people with large parties who want a fast game to quickly farm levels and go to the next match. the only way to really counter this is to get a bigger party to override their vote to make it what you want

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom