Good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

This sounds good especially for overpowered mode, this will make battles quicker and this will make the game 15 minutes quicker, I think that the staff team should start seriously considering normal members suggestion why is there a suggestion forum place if they don't accept community made suggestion. Overpowered mode is super long this may just help that problem.I think if people are at their island longer than 15 minutes they should start losing health or hunger. Overall I really like your suggestion it would make a fun game in overpowered mode

Reactions: QuikMiner

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
you really believe that?
graphics-lol-358887.jpg

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
i think half health is not a good idea because you die if you get hit by 1 arrow.
i think overpowered items is really fun because everythin is better
i always vote for:
double health
overpowered items
if you are wearing full diamond you will take almost 0 damage
just wear armor or you will die from bow shots

Acerson

Nov 28, 2015
I actually normally really don't like overpowered items or hardcore items. My preferred mode is normal. However, I thought that if there was a half health option then overpowered might actually be fun. The reason that I do not normally like overpowered is because due to the protection 5 armor, people rarely die except for being shot or hit into the void. When people begin losing pieces of armor, they often just equip new armor and keep eating. On half health, however, it would be much more difficult to get new armor equipped before dying due to a lack of protection five armor. This would balance the mode out much better and reduce the amount of several minute long unnecessary combats.
Half health would be awesome. Maybe there could be a "super hardcore" version where you're on half a heart or something. Triple health could be replaced, because there's not much variety between triple and double health, so maybe it could be half/half heart, normal, then double?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Half health would be awesome. Maybe there could be a "super hardcore" version where you're on half a heart or something. Triple health could be replaced, because there's not much variety between triple and double health, so maybe it could be half/half heart, normal, then double?
Plz no. I don't want to be 1 shotted. Also, triple health is decently popular. People who do hardcore (like me) choose aLloyd 3 health options. I would rather have it added along with the other health options.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Acerson

Nov 28, 2015
Plz no. I don't want to be 1 shotted. Also, triple health is decently popular. People who do hardcore (like me) choose aLloyd 3 health options. I would rather have it added along with the other health options.
Adding it along with the other options would be nice, but I think they would likely remove one of them because they want to fit the 3 for the voting

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
well i like this suggestion but there is no point to it because even a stone sword could kill a full diamond player
i think if this were a choice to have less health it should be 3 hearts because that is a bit more balanced to play

Acerson

Nov 28, 2015
well i like this suggestion but there is no point to it because even a stone sword could kill a full diamond player
i think if this were a choice to have less health it should be 3 hearts because that is a bit more balanced to play
3 hearts seems fair

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Yes obviously a stone sword could kill a diamond guy if you're pretty good at PVP.

3 hearts seems fair
NO. JUST NO.
You can't even take a single hit with a wooden axe then if you have full iron/diamond.
The fight basically doesn't even exist since first hit wins.
Makes breakin. eggs impossible due to respawning pleblords that keep coming over and over with nothing.
5 Hearts would be unbalanced and 3 hearts would be broken into tiny, fine, crushed particles of OP

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom