Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cast Central

Aug 25, 2016
Thanks! I plan to keep up the work! Do you have any tips on where to improve and do you plan on watching more of my content?

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Thanks! I plan to keep up the work! Do you have any tips on where to improve and do you plan on watching more of my content?
Nice video! I definitely plan to keep watching. Just a hint, that mainly helps me; When speed building, and not staircasing, I tend to do it from the side, like, facing off to the side, left/right. I don't do it backwards. Backwards takes longer, and you can't look around as much. That way you can get a better look at your surroundings and who may be behind you, in case you might get shot off. It always helps to practice in things like PVP Duels and Sky Wars!
I also love the fact that your commentary is on point, and you're funny. XD Your tactics are good, and the video was amazing!
Keep up the great work! <3

F

Facelurite

Kinda generic. Reminds me too much of preston . Getting diamonds on mansion ?

Cast Central

Aug 25, 2016
What specifically reminds you of Preston and what would you think I could improve upon?

Cast Central

Aug 25, 2016
Well, of course I gotta kill some players! What did you enjoy on the video and how could I improve? Make sure to subscribe for daily videos and lots of livestreams!

Cast Central

Aug 25, 2016
I didn't try to play like that! The other guy wouldn't fight me! Either way, thanks for checking out my video! Any tips you have for me to improve?

Cast Central

Aug 25, 2016
Thanks TheBlackMoon! Any tips on how to improve and make sure to subscribe for daily videos and lots of livestreams!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom