Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
I don't see OP quite often as much as I did before to be honest, maybe people only liked it for the Punch 3 which got removed :^)
I wouldn't call it "abuse" when people play OP, they spent money on donations and got rewarded with the ability to vote. It's their right (and also a privilege) to vote.
You can always /leave if you want. It can be quite frustrating but it always works and always worked for me when I used to have a stone rank / iron rank.

Or, if you really like the server, you could buy a rank. In this way you support the server AND get privileges. How cool is that?
Not everyone can afford a rank, so there are cheaper and more expensive ranks for you to purchase! You could get Iron, and upgrade to Diamond / Gold / Whatever you want with sales. It's really up to you!

Good luck with not playing OP, I agree it's not a thing I'd like to play often :x

I agree with you , I started with iron rank and i've been upgrading to higher ranks.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't see OP quite often as much as I did before to be honest, maybe people only liked it for the Punch 3 which got removed :^)
I wouldn't call it "abuse" when people play OP, they spent money on donations and got rewarded with the ability to vote. It's their right (and also a privilege) to vote.
You can always /leave if you want. It can be quite frustrating but it always works and always worked for me when I used to have a stone rank / iron rank.

Or, if you really like the server, you could buy a rank. In this way you support the server AND get privileges. How cool is that?
Not everyone can afford a rank, so there are cheaper and more expensive ranks for you to purchase! You could get Iron, and upgrade to Diamond / Gold / Whatever you want with sales. It's really up to you!

Good luck with not playing OP, I agree it's not a thing I'd like to play often :x
you pretty much just said everything that has already been said except in 1 message and added a bit more

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I agree with you , I started with iron rank and i've been upgrading to higher ranks.
i agree w/ you.
Good answer !
I agree with you that's not abuse !
we get it you agree with people's perspective no need to repeat this [no hate only <3]
in fact no need for anybody to really post here any more
i mean we have all been saying the same things so we all clearly think the same

Reactions: larswijn

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
I am so tired of playing OverPowered chests all the time!! Rank players abuse on that too much D: as they did with kits/no kits games, it would be cool if they also made an appart section for OverPowered chests, because I can't find anything fair on a player deciding for the rest of the players. Just please make an appart section of SkyWars games for OverPowered chests, i don't like them, many people don't like them, and a single person, whatever rank he has, shouldn't have the privilegy of deciding what type of chests will appear for all the rest of 23 players...

You could also add a new voting system, in which normal players can apply one vote, and higher ranks can apply two votes, three votes, four votes, etc, depending on the grade of the rank.

Not everyone likes OP.

Ranked players are allowed to do what they want, honestly big companies will pay more attention to the players who pay compared to those who just play. The more they pay, the more perks they get, stone ranks like you and me shouldn't complain about what gamemode they chose or what they want because if you are unhappy all you have to do is switch servers. It's not difficult to do either, just /leave. I personally like op, it's good for longer gameplay and more intense gameplay where it comes down to skills at the end.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
There are two solutions,
1. Is to buy a rank that is diamond+ and vote against OP chests
2. Just simply leave the game and join another one.

Of you are not ranked, you dont have the permissions that ranked players do.
The ranked players have an advantage over other players, being able to vote, etc.
So, just simply leave, or buy a rank to do against it.
Thats all you can do.

SmolenDog

Dec 7, 2016
Norway :D
Buy your rank ! We bought our ranks to use our permissions ! If you don't like overpowered chests you should leave the match when it is the most voted.
I totally disagree with this ! I've payed for my rank and it was to vote on skywars !
Not everyone wants to buy a rank. CubeCraft is not especially made for rank players, also for the rest. You speak like if having a rank makes you superior to everyone?? If you buy a rank, of course you have to get privilegies. But your privilegies should end when the problems to the rest start, meaning that a single rank player shouldn't be able to vote for the rest of the players. As I said, they should make an appart section for OverPowered chests, what problem do you have with that? You could play OP, Normal Chests, Basic Chests, whatever, and do so with people that really enjoy OP chests! Or maybe you like to annoy the rest... What would you get by having the privilegy to vote the type of chests when you can choose it on your own and others can too?

PoKu_Bllkth

Jul 4, 2016
Venezuela
Not everyone wants to buy a rank. CubeCraft is not especially made for rank players, also for the rest. You speak like if having a rank makes you superior to everyone?? If you buy a rank, of course you have to get privilegies. But your privilegies should end when the problems to the rest start, meaning that a single rank player shouldn't be able to vote for the rest of the players. As I said, they should make an appart section for OverPowered chests, what problem do you have with that? You could play OP, Normal Chests, Basic Chests, whatever, and do so with people that really enjoy OP chests! Or maybe you like to annoy the rest... What would you get by having the privilegy to vote the type of chests when you can choose it on your own and others can too?

It is true what it says, but also everyone does not think the same, some want OpChest and other NormalChest and BasicChest, but making a section of OpChest is that would be somewhat unnecessary, since everyone does not want that. And maybe only 5 people come? .. in that section of OpChest would not be the same Skywars as always. If you find many OpChest matches, enter another lobby as designed, have more capacity for incoming players, and some of them may not have all RankDiamond or more. Well, what I'm trying to say is that you come across many OpChest or BasicChest matches, you go to another lobby and it worked out. In case you do not want to buy rank.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
i agree w/ you.
Good answer !
I agree with you that's not abuse !
Yup , me too xd. All vips payed for their rank.
You like to post useless comments right?
Also since when are there VIPS on Cubecraft. ._. You don't need to comment on everything you agree with, that's why their is a like button. :) Thanks!

Everything I wanted to say has already been said above, so I'm not going to repeat them. :)

Reactions: Thaus

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Also since when are their VIPS on Cubecraft. ._. You don't need to comment on everything you agree with, that's why their is a like button. :) Thanks!

Everything I wanted to say has already been said above, so I'm not going to repeat them. :)
There not their.
And then you're telling poor @NedGaming about his English :P XD
For the suggestion itself, I think it has already been explained.

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net

Attachments

• IMG_1458.JPG
    IMG_1458.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 64

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Oh no. Just no.
I've been on the server for 2 years, and I was Stone just 4 days ago. It isn't that hard to do /leave as I did MANY times.

The man

Jun 21, 2016
This Is Offence To The Rank People I Spent More Than 100 Usd ON This Server And I'm A Emerald Rank Ign Ryan2233 Stone Ranks Have No Decision Of Anything Purchade A Rank If Your Poor Don't Complain Deal With It

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3

My problem is that I payed to play skywars and vote, I think the section to overpowered chest is bad to the vips. And if cubecraft one day did it all the higher ranks would be mad and wont play anymore. They should not do this! We payed for that permission and they can not give the members the right to choose what they're to play (OP,basic,normal) if you want to choose it pay it.

Lock ? @Nikooo

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Well, overpowered is kinda nice. You get a great ability, such as a punch III bow which you can use to get to anothers island! But it would be a great idea to add a separate mode for overpowered, i think it would be kind of fun!

Reactions: iTzPlayerPT

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
Also since when are there VIPS on Cubecraft. ._. You don't need to comment on everything you agree with, that's why their is a like button. :) Thanks!

Oh my god , i'm not free to post what I want ? If i'm not say me thtat now and i'm not going to post anything more.

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
Well, overpowered is kinda nice. You get a great ability, such as a punch III bow which you can use to get to anothers island! But it would be a great idea to add a separate mode for overpowered, i think it would be kind of fun!

It's your opinion , I don't think so. We payed for this we should have the rights to decide what we want to play in solo and team skywars.

Reactions: samitannir
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom