Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmolenDog

Dec 7, 2016
Norway :D
I am so tired of playing OverPowered chests all the time!! Rank players abuse on that too much D: as they did with kits/no kits games, it would be cool if they also made an appart section for OverPowered chests, because I can't find anything fair on a player deciding for the rest of the players. Just please make an appart section of SkyWars games for OverPowered chests, i don't like them, many people don't like them, and a single person, whatever rank he has, shouldn't have the privilegy of deciding what type of chests will appear for all the rest of 23 players...

You could also add a new voting system, in which normal players can apply one vote, and higher ranks can apply two votes, three votes, four votes, etc, depending on the grade of the rank.

Not everyone likes OP.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
All you can do is buy a rank or join a different game. Cubecraft will never make it so stone ranks can vote because it would complexly rip off everyone who bought a rank. Ranks paid money to vote, so they get to vote what they want.

Reactions: SkoodyDood
U

Unipotato

I am so tired of playing OverPowered chests all the time!! Rank players abuse on that too much D: as they did with kits/no kits games, it would be cool if they also made an appart section for OverPowered chests, because I can't find anything fair on a player deciding for the rest of the players. Just please make an appart section of SkyWars games for OverPowered chests, i don't like them, many people don't like them, and a single person, whatever rank he has, shouldn't have the privilegy of deciding what type of chests will appear for all the rest of 23 players...

You could also add a new voting system, in which normal players can apply one vote, and higher ranks can apply two votes, three votes, four votes, etc, depending on the grade of the rank.

Not everyone likes OP.

A she can vote too. Just saying.

If you don't like OP, don't go on a game where someone has voted OP. There are lots of ranks that don't usually vote OP, and saying that every game is OP is untrue. Most games I am in are not OP, and it is not because I vote otherwise. And of course, you can always buy a rank.

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3

Not everyone likes OP.

Buy your rank ! We bought our ranks to use our permissions ! If you don't like overpowered chests you should leave the match when it is the most voted.
I totally disagree with this ! I've payed for my rank and it was to vote on skywars !

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

Not everyone likes OP.
why do you think they have that system...
it actually gives a reason for donor-ship which supports the server and helps them make more fun games
it isn't very hard buy a rank
and this actually ruins the system to have ranks count as MORE VOTES then normal

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I don't see OP quite often as much as I did before to be honest, maybe people only liked it for the Punch 3 which got removed :^)
I wouldn't call it "abuse" when people play OP, they spent money on donations and got rewarded with the ability to vote. It's their right (and also a privilege) to vote.
You can always /leave if you want. It can be quite frustrating but it always works and always worked for me when I used to have a stone rank / iron rank.

Or, if you really like the server, you could buy a rank. In this way you support the server AND get privileges. How cool is that?
Not everyone can afford a rank, so there are cheaper and more expensive ranks for you to purchase! You could get Iron, and upgrade to Diamond / Gold / Whatever you want with sales. It's really up to you!

Good luck with not playing OP, I agree it's not a thing I'd like to play often :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom