Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It is a lovely idea , I would indeed add this to a wooden sword or just even a stick. But like @Cowㅤ said it is a better idea to add this on a sword that just needs a couple hits to break so that you have to watch out when you use it or how you use it. I would personally only add up to lvl 2 knockback to the sword because in my eyes 3 is already really overpowered and you could easily know everyone off.

Oct 7, 2017
Of course, I mean 3 as maximum, and I said wooden sword, but I also meant stick or golden sword, but I was fast writting. Thx for liking the idea. I'd like to have it on skywars, and maybe 10 emmeralds for that in eggwars.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
It is a lovely idea , I would indeed add this to a wooden sword or just even a stick. But like @Cowㅤ said it is a better idea to add this on a sword that just needs a couple hits to break so that you have to watch out when you use it or how you use it. I would personally only add up to lvl 2 knockback to the sword because in my eyes 3 is already really overpowered and you could easily know everyone off.
Yeag, 3 would be way too OP. In lucky islands you have the kb 2 sword and with that, you can knock people very far. So a a sword like that, what would break after a couple hits can be nice

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Kinda meh about knockback weapons, especially when the football item used to be a thing in skywars
Usually it's the one and only weapon that people would actually use to give them a much higher advantage over those who don't have any knockback weapons
Though keep in mind that it may be great to you due to you having one, but to others not so much. Though, i would agree (As said quite a few times in the thread so far) if knockback weapons had like 2 or 3 durability, but they would be kinda overpowered still in my opinion

Oct 7, 2017
Ok.
Item: Golden sword (Knockback II)
Chests: OverPowered (1% to get it)
Kits: Powerful kit (This item + green leather pants + black leather helmet)
Prize for the kit: 2400 points (the ones who has lots would be able to get it but not others)
Just add one of them plz!!!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Ok.
Item: Golden sword (Knockback II)
Chests: OverPowered (1% to get it)
Kits: Powerful kit (This item + green leather pants + black leather helmet)
Prize for the kit: 2400 points (the ones who has lots would be able to get it but not others)
Just add one of them plz!!!
Since it's a super rare chance to get the sword, whoever get's it would pretty much win the game unless they get outplayed.
For the kit, if you play enough eggwars or vote etc., then you'll get that kit in no time since 2.4K points isn't that much to get

Oct 7, 2017
Ok make mythic kits, like this one, sharpness III swordsman, iron noob and that stuff and create mythic points (1 per win, 3 per uber cubelet, 1 per super cubelet, extreme challenges [4 per each one completed], 2 per 25/25 event heads...) and make this kit like 100 mythic points. Idk, just create them, idc about which one appart from the one we were talking, but u could add someone.

Reactions: God.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Ok make mythic kits, like this one, sharpness III swordsman, iron noob and that stuff and create mythic points (1 per win, 3 per uber cubelet, 1 per super cubelet, extreme challenges [4 per each one completed], 2 per 25/25 event heads...) and make this kit like 100 mythic points. Idk, just create them, idc about which one appart from the one we were talking, but u could add someone.
I guess, but there's really no point in adding a completely new system for kits wise (I'll probably wait until more people bring forward their own opinions before i re-edit this post since i've got no opinion on this))
Also, a sharp III kit would be quite overpowered, especially for maps that people rush on and there is already a kit that gives you iron armour (Assuming you meant that)

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Blocky the axe in 1.9+ would make more damage, and it wouldn't be so cool. But good idea :)
The damage caused between a hit and throwing someone into the void is a big difference isn't it?

Also, it makes it easyer for people that get attacked by someone with a knock axe to dodge it due the cooldown.

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
Since it's a super rare chance to get the sword, whoever get's it would pretty much win the game unless they get outplayed.
You may have the mod rank but you are still very dumb. Did you even play on the server? Knockback 2 being too overpowered.. i am happy this server is finally dead

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I am just gonna add one thing which still makes me super mad:

Knockback was removed from the enchantment table when the chest loot got updated a while ago.
It was my common strategy to take the enchanter kit and make a wooden sword -> enchant it with KB I.

I really hope that KB comes back to the enchantment table.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom