Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elissaios

Dec 22, 2016
UK
Me and a few friends have joined the server recently after deciding to start to play Minecraft again, and we've had a really great experience on Cubecraft. However, we believe that Cubecraft do have a few limitations that prevent it from attaining a potentially larger playerbase and popularity.

1. Party system - Other large minigame servers, along with a good friends system, have party systems. A party system, would ideally allow friends to play together in a temporary group, and join some minigames together, putting them on the same team. This would encourage teamplay, and potentially attract groups of players or friends rather than only individuals, and would make playing with friends and others much easier, giving a better experience of the server, and I'm sure that this is definitely attainable for the server - many other minigame servers have them.
  2. Guild systems - Similar to the prevalence of the party systems, a lot of servers have guild systems for friends or acquaintances to get together and get rewards for winning games as a group, or even having tournaments against other groups/guilds. This would be a very innovative thing for minigame servers, and would encourage many other people to make their own guilds or invite other people onto the server to participate in guild events.
  3. In-game reports - Sometimes, it will be hard for people to report hackers/cheaters/rule-breakers with the current requirements to do so. People often do not have the 3rd party software required to give the proof, so perhaps there could be a system where somebody could report them whilst its happening, or in game, by typing a command and their name. Staff members or helpers could then be called to spectate this game anonymously, and see if any of these allegations are true, or potentially catch any other unreported offenders in the match. This will obviously improve the servers reputation regarding enforcing rules and fair-play, and therefore encourage others to join the server.
I, as well as my friends feel that these suggested changes, if put in place, would make the server much more popular and generally improve it too.

Squolz

Nov 20, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey,
I really like the: Party System suggestion. I think it would be an amazing add-on to the server.
About the: Guild system I don't really have an opinion. And the: In-game reports were in the server a long time ago,
I think they are not removed for nothing. But I'm not entirely sure

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

The party system is not the servers main focus right now
Having guilds is like copying Hypixel and Cubecraft is original and doesn't copy
Cubecraft had a /report command but it was spammed heavily so they removed, they are working on a good anti-cheat right now

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
N

Nikboo

Hello!

A party system is already being worked on by the developers, but as said above, the Cubecraft developers are working on a lot more important features of Cubecraft, so this may not come soon. The features that the developers need to work on are as following:

- An anti-cheat ( This is a huge poject and it will take a lot of time, however it must be done ).
- UHC
- Parkour
- Skyblock
- Factions
- Custom Shields
- Fixing various bugs
- Fix Hide and Seek
- Etc.

As you can see, the developers have a lot to work on, so we need to be patient.

As for your guilds idea, I actually quite like it. It would be quite a fun way to have some competition on Cubecraft! :)
Feel free to suggest it on a seperate thread to this one, explaining how it will work and etc.

Adressing your /report suggestion:

There used to be a /report command but it got removed for the following reasons:

- The command got abused a lot.
- There were a lot of fake reports.
- Staff got spammed with reports.
- Staff are unable to join games which are already in progress except FFA and Assassins.
- There are only around 50 staff members but there are around 200, 000 different members who log onto Cubecraft every single day! Staff wouldn't be able to handle all of these reports!

Unfortunately, a /report feature won't be added back.

Thank you for the suggestions though!
Locking due to forseeable post farming. Feel free to re-suggest the guilds idea on a different thread.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom