Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they remove and add what I suggested or keep the decisions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkgamer41

Jan 27, 2016
I hate the vote to select the items and health because people fight over the what the items and health should be. I say on the game boards in the Egg Wars lobbies should have:
[Map Name]
[Items]
[Health]
[Players]

With this it would be easier for those who want to play a game or round of Egg Wars and want the items and health THEY want because they either get Over Powered and normal HP when normal both but they don't wanna quit. I say add this because many people don't like Over Powered, Hardcore, or Normal items, or Normal, Double, or Triple health. This would make the egg wars community better because people wouldn't have to fight over what the items and health should be.

Which ever one the POLL decides is what you devs should add sinc the majority wants it.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I also dislike the voting on EggWars, but many people have donated to be able to acces this feature. Removing this would cause many players feeling scammed and complaining about it being removed. I suggest leaving the game when someone votes something you don't want or even leaving the game when there's a donator who is able to vote. Donators don't have that many features, but this is one of the biggest and most popular features, so they're not going to remove it.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
You have to consider the feelings of players who want to play other modes other than normal items and normal health.
If game types showed whether it's hardcore, triple health etc, not much players may join in and it would be a waste to donate since you're unsure if anyone would join, it would upset those who actually do want to play and waiting for others may take some time. (which they would leave instead of waiting)
I wouldn't want those players to feel disappointed, so I'm voting to keep this and I hope you understand that.

They voted and they should have a choice whether they want a certain mode or not, if others would complain, they can leave that game instead, it isn't so hard to choose not to deal with it instead of wasting their energy and complain over nothing.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
If you noticed, tons of players scream for OP.. so imagine majority of players go to OP, not much would be in normal and that is kind of sad for them.

This would make the egg wars community better because people wouldn't have to fight over what the items and health should be.

It may stop the community from fighting but it may also cause it to be divided into multiple parts. (As if the language barrier isn't already a big part of the separation.)

Don't mean to point it out but I hope you can see it from my point of view too.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom