Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
My idea is to be able to make ur own outfits this is a combination of cosmetics that u can quickly switch to
basicly u have a spring outfits with all ur spring cosmetics and when it turns summer u can just switch all cosmetics with one single click
every time i play like solo skywars i turn off all my cosmetics to not get targeted so i could make like a outfit for that and equip all with one single click
the outfits can be selected in loot menu and u can name them so u dont get confused which one is which one.
I dont know much about java but i think there are some consmetics if not just tell me :)

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Some kind of preset menu would be cool, but I don't think that is the best way to solve the problem. However, I do think CubeCraft is already working on something you might like: Favourites in the loot menu! It's in the Notionboard backlogs, so it will be moved to 'in development' soon!
Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 15.20.29.png

Reactions: xJupaa
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom