Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add another language instead of Arabic on Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I am daily in a voice call on Cubecraft but I never see someone in the Arabic voice-call. I suggest to remove the channel and add another language (like German, French, Italian or Swedish). What do you think?
The Arabic voice channel isn't used as much as the other voice channels, but there are people there sometimes. Maybe they should just leave the Arabic voice channel and add another language.

D

Deleted member 373055

Goed idee, maar kun je geen poll toevoegen zodat we kunnen stemmen?

The Arabic voice channel isn't used as much as the other voice channels, but there are people there sometimes. Maybe they should just leave the Arabic voice channel and add another language.
There are no staff members that can understand Arabic, so the call is unmoderated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
There is currently only one channel for Arabic people and since people are still using it sometimes, I think it should just stay. I do agree that there should be more channels for other languages, such as Swedish. They might be considering that because someone else already made a thread about it and it got escalated. However, I'm quite sure Italian and German will not be added due to the fact that those language aren't very common languages on the network. Atleast, that's what I'm aware of since I do not see people with those languages very often.

D

Deleted member 373055

I dont really see why we should remove a channel to add another, its not like we need to make room. We can keep adding as many channels we need.
Just yesterday I was thinking about this channel and I was wondering if anyone used it, so I checked and there were 2 people in it. So I guess its used sometimes.

A reason why it should be removed is because staff members cannot moderate it. Although that, I think it should not be removed, but there are reasons why it should be removed.

D

Deleted member 373055

I dont really see why we should remove a channel to add another, its not like we need to make room. We can keep adding as many channels we need.
Just yesterday I was thinking about this channel and I was wondering if anyone used it, so I checked and there were 2 people in it. So I guess its used sometimes.

A reason why it should be removed is because staff members cannot moderate it. Although that, I think it should not be removed, but there are reasons why it should be removed.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
The Arabic channel was my idea at the time, I vouched massively for it. My argument was that the amount of Arabic people breaking the rules by speaking in English channels rather than Other Languages outweighed the potential unmoderated rule breaking that could happen in that channel, because they can read Arabic and can clearly see what channel to use, I cant even remember the last time people joined English speaking Arabic.

It's a risk, yes and you can argue both sides, I think either side is fine since they both have positives and negatives.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
You did the same to Blockband.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
It’s a single player gamemode, why not put it on Marketplace?
vNF1oyd.png

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom