Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Hello, Are you guys interested in making a game for cubecraft? I'm thinking that we should make up a game. I'm not doing this alone because, my ideas aren't the best. So, who'd like to make a game for cubecraft? (No programming) (Just idea building) I'd love to see us make a game together :D. So, if you're interested in making games with me and others for Cubecraft, feel free to say that you'd like to join down below and we'll have meet ups via discord :D. Let's make an amazing game together!

U

Unipotato

I'm full of great ideas!
Not.

If you come up with something cool though, I would love to see it!

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Yess!! I will join, but if it is necessary to talk... nope :c (my english is bad when talking :/) just typing (?) At least for me :P

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I really like the idea of this happening, I would say I'd join in but I don't know how much use I would be :P I'm not great with ideas either.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I'll join but the ideas I have for games need extreme programming for them to work. So start a PM with meh, right now.
Can we start doing this in an hour.

NoDuckGiven

Jan 17, 2017
Canada
I would help you guys, but I can't think of any current ideas or anything related to that plus sadly I'm not going to be on for quite some time

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I'll add you too the conversation then, I will link the Discord of 1212hawks_ here too.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Sure I'm up for this! I've previously thought up a couple game ideas that seemed to get a lot of support, and I always have other random ideas floating around in my head xD

I don't have discord just yet though, but I'll sort it out when I get home tonight.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom