Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Hello, Are you guys interested in making a game for cubecraft? I'm thinking that we should make up a game. I'm not doing this alone because, my ideas aren't the best. So, who'd like to make a game for cubecraft? (No programming) (Just idea building) I'd love to see us make a game together :D. So, if you're interested in making games with me and others for Cubecraft, feel free to say that you'd like to join down below and we'll have meet ups via discord :D. Let's make an amazing game together!

U

Unipotato

I'm full of great ideas!
Not.

If you come up with something cool though, I would love to see it!

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Yess!! I will join, but if it is necessary to talk... nope :c (my english is bad when talking :/) just typing (?) At least for me :P

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I really like the idea of this happening, I would say I'd join in but I don't know how much use I would be :P I'm not great with ideas either.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I'll join but the ideas I have for games need extreme programming for them to work. So start a PM with meh, right now.
Can we start doing this in an hour.

NoDuckGiven

Jan 17, 2017
Canada
I would help you guys, but I can't think of any current ideas or anything related to that plus sadly I'm not going to be on for quite some time

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I'll add you too the conversation then, I will link the Discord of 1212hawks_ here too.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Sure I'm up for this! I've previously thought up a couple game ideas that seemed to get a lot of support, and I always have other random ideas floating around in my head xD

I don't have discord just yet though, but I'll sort it out when I get home tonight.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom