What do you think?

Attachments

• 2017-08-11_08.26.28.png
    2017-08-11_08.26.28.png
    1 MB · Views: 197
Reactions: Maaarijn
A

A pigeon

Absolutely terrible gameplay wise, wouldnt play on a map like that. I see so many things wrong with it. Looks are not bad. Its awfully cramped and tiny

As a map i rate it 3/10

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Absolutely terrible gameplay wise, wouldnt play on a map like that. I see so many things wrong with it. Looks are not bad. Its awfully cramped and tiny

As a map i rate it 3/10

You know I really don't want your opinions... There is a reason I'm ignoring you because you are alwase commenting very negitivly on all my posts and I don't appriecate it.

I did not ask for your opinion on the map that way

I asked for your idea of the maps in general theme and desing...

Reactions: Maaarijn

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I think the design and theme are really cool! That being said I would have to see those two islands that are connected be for one team if this was to be played on. Asides from that I love the block choices and detail! Good job!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Looks really cool! I would love to see the full thing. Nice touch by adding different colored clay to the bottom of each spawn island. :)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
To be fair to you it doesn't look bad at all, but what I highly dislike about that map would be the gameplay.
I'd suggest getting rid of that bridge that connects the players' islands as that would be way too easy to just rush out to break the egg, also there wouldn't be enough time for players to protect their egg :P

Reactions: A pigeon

Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands

As a map i rate it 3/10
You can always say what you think about something, but next time try to be a little bit nicer ;)

Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands

As a map i rate it 3/10
You can always say what you think about something, but next time try to be a little bit more nicer ;)

Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands

As a map i rate it 3/10
You can always say what you think about something, but next time try to be a little bit more nicer ;)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
To be fair to you it doesn't look bad at all, but what I highly dislike about that map would be the gameplay.
I'd suggest getting rid of that bridge that connects the players' islands as that would be way too easy to just rush out to break the egg, also there wouldn't be enough time for players to protect their egg :p

Its unike and it takes time to do that... Also keep in mind this is for my server and shops very by map so who knows how difficult it really is ;)
Did I mention there are some hidden traps ;)

Reactions: bensuniverse1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom