Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HELLO VOTE THANKS :)


  • Total voters
    11

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
I was looking for my animated hats, but they were separated over 3 pages ._.

mSJ1a2Z.jpg


Add this option to order by type, it'll just start with all the animated hats, followed by all the other normal hats
I used a bone as item for this one, don't know what else would fit

But you get the picture ^

Berre​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sweetenerera

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
789
1,830
229
25
I would love to see the ONLY animated hat I got before all the other rare hats...YAY for that AMAZING animated hat I so wanted that over a mythical cage or miniature :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom