Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gaIaxy

Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
Recently I have been playing on my laptop with an Intel HD Graphics 3000 and these moving skins drop my FPS by 10-20 frames while they are in view, and setting graphics with fancy options off, no smooth lighting and low render distance doesn't change anything about them. Normally I have a gaming PC with an RX 580 but I do not have access to that while traveling. Considering that many people are still using older hardware like my laptop, it would be nice to have an option to disable these moving skins.

Reactions: Rocks1

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently I have been playing on my laptop with an Intel HD Graphics 3000 and these moving skins drop my FPS by 10-20 frames while they are in view, and setting graphics with fancy options off, no smooth lighting and low render distance doesn't change anything about them. Normally I have a gaming PC with an RX 580 but I do not have access to that while traveling. Considering that many people are still using older hardware like my laptop, it would be nice to have an option to disable these moving skins.
Some times I play on mobile and when I do i get 70-75 fps.
I’ve never heard of shop skins causing fps drops.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom