Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you believe CubeCraft is moving in the right direction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys! It's been about 3 months since the "Future of Java" changes were made and I thought I'd open a respectful discussion to see how players feel about the change after some time and what they think about Java now and the future of the network as a whole.

Personally, I still don't fully agree with how it was handled but I'm willing to trust the judgment of the server team as long as they deliver good future update(s).

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Honestly it was the best thing they could have done, ovously java was really dieing out, and the new pvp version will put it in the spot light. and the new cool maps and everything will make it get more popular

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I think this has been the 3rd major overhaul. In the first two both of my favourite games got removed and I was pretty sad and angry. This time they actually stayed (Parkour, Skyblock and Lucky Islands), so it didn't affect me that much.

It is very sour to those undergoing the same thing as me back then, but personally it doesn't affect me that much. I've gotten into Eggwars and FFA, games I used to avoid at any cost. Though it will be nice if any non-pvp game will come out. (It is already here in the form of Snowman Survival, but that game will only stay temporarily).

I don't think it was particularly good for the server, but i will accredit them for the damage control and how low the impact was relatively on the player count.

If the 1.19 update will come out soon and it will be a success, gg's.

Otherwise:

1671107594346.png

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Personally, I'm feeling cautiously optimistic. We don't have a lot of information about it yet, but I can tell that it's a very ambitious update that is sure to have an impact. While I do love Bedrock, my heart has always been with Java, and it has been difficult to see so many players getting hurt by this update. But I'm hopeful that it will be worth it in the end.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm more into the Bedrock community than Java, so my words really don't matter as much. I know there are a lot of players who are upset about what's happened to the removal of many loved gamemodes, features, and more, but I believe there is a reason behind this whole thing, and everything will play out just fine in the end.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.