Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
I know that all of you say that you could comment this on the official thread, but I just wanted to state my own opinion and hear all of your opinions.

So recently, Cubecraft has partnered with Mojang. People have been getting nervous, happy, excited and even sad. Some players are worrying that Cubecraft would have less time to work on the Minecraft PC version and would be devoting more time towards the console version. This will probably be the case, however they will still be updating the PC version. How do you feel about this?

People are quite glad that the Server is changing and updating to a broader playerbase. I myself am glad that this is happening. It will definitely benifit cubecraft a lot! How do you feel about this?

Other players are excited to hear about the new release of Cubecraft on other platforms. What are you excited about?

In general, Cubecraft is definitely making a good choice by partnering with Mojang.

Cannot wait to see your opinions and adios!
Oh wait..
Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 11.48.52 PM.png

(Scroll down to bottom of forums!)
MUM GET THE CAMERA! WE GOT THE SEAL OF APPROVAL!

bye

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I'm just curious how long players from console and mobile will even play for. (I'm guessing a week before most stop trying, month at max). So I want to get something straight: are we (java edition pc players) going to be able to play with console/mobile, or will all of that be separate?

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
I'm just curious how long players from console and mobile will even play for. (I'm guessing a week before most stop trying, month at max). So I want to get something straight: are we (java edition pc players) going to be able to play with console/mobile, or will all of that be separate?
Java pc edition will remain separated from all other versions, however, pocket edition, pc edition (win10 edition), N switch edition and XBox one edition will be unified.

Reactions: TheBrownster

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
The thing is, that if they stop with the pc version and continue with the Minecraft versions of the game, then they technically haven't stopped with the pc version. What I mean is that the Windows 10 Edition will get the same updates as mobile versions of the game and will be able to play on cubecraft. This version of the game is also free for those who bought a pc version of the game, which I guess is because that version will replace the PC Java Edition, or at least partially.

I am positive about this update, I just hope they make the Pocket and Windows 10 editions of the game as great as Java! ;)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I'm looking forward to the huge spike in donations from all the new players which could be used to improve the Java Edition server. :D I don't think it will effect the development of the Java Edition server too much as well since many of the current developers probably have Java as their main coding language and stick to working with the spigot API. I expect Cubecraft to hire other devs that are more experienced with C++ to work on the console edition with the new donations that they will be getting. In all I think the update will end up benefiting both servers a ton.

As for the development of Minecraft: Java Edition I'm not so sure this update is going to be great. The popularity of the Java edition might drop as players want to play with their friends who only have consoles or a phone and development might slow with the console edition becoming the main focus. Also I think the updates to the game itself will probably change with the focus being more on things that make the Java edition unique like command blocks and how its easily modded. We might see the Mod API coming within a few updates which will be really cool and some insane updates to what you can do with command blocks but we might see less new blocks and survival mechanics which some players won't like.

TL;DR
I think the update will benefit the server tremendously but I'm not so certain about the Java Edition itself. :(

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I know that all of you say that you could comment this on the official thread, but I just wanted to state my own opinion and hear all of your opinions.

So recently, Cubecraft has partnered with Mojang. People have been getting nervous, happy, excited and even sad. Some players are worrying that Cubecraft would have less time to work on the Minecraft PC version and would be devoting more time towards the console version. This will probably be the case, however they will still be updating the PC version. How do you feel about this?

People are quite glad that the Server is changing and updating to a broader playerbase. I myself am glad that this is happening. It will definitely benifit cubecraft a lot! How do you feel about this?

Other players are excited to hear about the new release of Cubecraft on other platforms. What are you excited about?

In general, Cubecraft is definitely making a good choice by partnering with Mojang.

Cannot wait to see your opinions and adios!
Oh wait..
.View attachment 133853
(Scroll down to bottom of forums!)
MUM GET THE CAMERA! WE GOT THE SEAL OF APPROVAL!

bye

Welp CCG is going to get a lot more popular!
I'm excited!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Like WHAT SPECIFIC Thing do they want
The Blocks
Parrots
Note Blocks

I mean what is the thing he wants?
If not all of it!
He wants the update. Why does he have to be specific?
This thread isn't even about 1.12 and its additions so I am not sure why this even matters or why you are demanding that he explain why he wants 1.12. :P

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
He wants the update. Why does he have to be specific?
This thread isn't even about 1.12 and its additions so I am not sure why this even matters or why you are demanding that he explain why he wants 1.12. :p

Well I'm sorry but he really was not being specific and I though he meant something specific.
And sorry we got of topic :/

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
The java edition should be the main focus.
PE has paid textures mods maps etc . The console versions have always been and likely will be terrible

builderwise

Apr 5, 2017
Cambridge,England
Ok here's my opinion:
I find this overall slightly negative.
Pros:
- More platforms
Cons:
-for me, too many people(reason I left hypicel). I think Cubecraft is perfect right now with just PC.
- Controls, for example, mobile phone controls are harder than pc version, and if I were in pocket edition, I'd most probably be defeated by a PC user.
-Restrictions in some platforms like in phones. MinerWare would not be possible to play like if they ask you to dress like the mannequins etc.
- In some platforms, people might get minecraft free and you get higher chance of more hackers etc as if they get ban, they get another free minecraft.

-1 in my opinion

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Ok here's my opinion:
Pros:
- More platforms
Cons:
-for me, too many people(reason I left hypicel). I think Cubecraft is perfect right now with just PC.
- Controls, for example, mobile phone controls are harder than pc version, and if I were in pocket edition, I'd most probably be defeated by a PC user.
-Restrictions in some platforms like in phones. MinerWare would not be possible to play like if they ask you to dress like the mannequins etc.
- In some platforms, people might get minecraft free and you get higher chance of more hackers etc as if they get ban, they get another free minecraft.

-1 in my opinion
please don't reply to threads that haven't been posted on for 2 weeks or more
it is called necroposting and it is against the rules lock @Younisco

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Ok here's my opinion:
Pros:
- More platforms
Cons:

-1 in my opinion
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom