Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hello! This is just a really quick suggestion that I feel needs to be addressed. Pickaxes in egg wars should not be able to open shops or generators like swords. I often end up using pickaxes as a secondary weapon for when my sword breaks or for first rushes. Even axes in skywars were added as a “weapon” so it can’t open the villager anymore, I feel pickaxes should have the same thing.

Thanks,

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I think they should just disable the attack button from activating villagers and generators entirely, it really makes playing eggwars so much more difficult, especially because some custom villagers can even still be activated with a sword since they only implemented it on to the default villager instead of carrying it over to all the others

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I think they should just disable the attack button from activating villagers and generators entirely, it really makes playing eggwars so much more difficult, especially because some custom villagers can even still be activated with a sword since they only implemented it on to the default villager instead of carrying it over to all the others
I think that would make it hard for mobile users

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello! This is just a really quick suggestion that I feel needs to be addressed. Pickaxes in egg wars should not be able to open shops or generators like swords. I often end up using pickaxes as a secondary weapon for when my sword breaks or for first rushes. Even axes in skywars were added as a “weapon” so it can’t open the villager anymore, I feel pickaxes should have the same thing.

Thanks,

I think it might be a good suggestion, I don't know if it's right or not, but I personally like it. But I'm not a Bedrock player, I'm a 1.8 player. But I think it might be a good suggestion.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom