Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Why do you want reports so badly as far as to report someone calling you an idiot? Is it to clean the server, because if that's the case your trying to clean an already clean sink. Thinking about it the system works bueatifully the more reports that are made require more staff to look at them and people with more reports are more likely to become staff. I understand you want to be staff, to have authority on a big server in a game that you and lots of others enjoy, however CubeCraft is pretty clean compared to a lot of other servers, you used to not be able to play a hypixel UHC without a bhopper, tons of the highest elo grinders on badlion closet cheat, feel lucky you are in a good community with very little corruption. Feel great that sentinel is good.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
Why do you want reports so badly as far as to report someone calling you an idiot? Is it to clean the server, because if that's the case your trying to clean an already clean sink. Thinking about it the system works bueatifully the more reports that are made require more staff to look at them and people with more reports are more likely to become staff. I understand you want to be staff, to have authority on a big server in a game that you and lots of others enjoy, however CubeCraft is pretty clean compared to a lot of other servers, you used to not be able to play a hypixel UHC without a bhopper, tons of the highest elo grinders on badlion closet cheat, feel lucky you are in a good community with very little corruption. Feel great that sentinel is good.

Lol, obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. Unlike most people you are talking about I don't desire to be a member of staff. ESPECIALLY not when it doesn’t pay anything. So please take your 'wild' theories elsewhere. I find it insulting you to think my motives to be so primitive. This is about rights and wrongs. Not about gaining power.

Ps, I thought it (the idiot example) was clear enough it to be an example. I have more but discussing this with you wouldn't do anything but wasting my time. Tacosbefriends already knows about these incidents so no reason why I should list all my examples in this topic to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Lol, obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. Unlike most people you are talking about I don't desire to be a member of staff. ESPECIALLY not when it doesn’t pay anything. So please take your 'wild' theories elsewhere. I find it insulting you to think my motives to be so primitive. This is about rights and wrongs. Not about gaining power.

Ps, I thought it (the idiot example) was clear enough it to be an example. I have more but discussing this with you wouldn't do anything but wasting my time. Tacosbefriends already knows about these incidents so no reason why I should list all my examples in this topic to you.
In the past week how many reports do you think were on people cheating or using hacked clients? How many of them were ddos or death threats? In other words how many effected you or others around you rather than the person being a toxic *lovely person [edited] who is messing with you. Grow up, this report system is just turning the community into a bunch of pretty roses, you are part of the reason for the chat filter being so strict, ruining the experience of the rest of the community.
So why do you want to make reports on things that don't really effect you, man up and deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
In the past week how many reports do you think were on people cheating or using hacked clients? How many of them were ddos or death threats? In other words how many effected you or others around you rather than the person being a toxic (execute my potty mouth) asshole who is messing with you. Grow up, this report system is just turning the community into a bunch of pretty roses, you are part of the reason for the chat filter being so strict, ruining the experience of the rest of the community.
So why do you want to make reports on things that don't really effect you, man up and deal with it.

First you make false claims that I want to become staff and now you talk about hack clients and cheating. This topic isn’t even in particular about cheating or hack clients. Nowhere in my entire topic I used one of these words. This is about violation of rules in general and how they should be handled. On top of this I haven’t spoken a word on the cubecraft server itself literally… FOR MONTHS.

You are so full of *love [edited] that I’m amazed by the fact that you haven’t *been hated [edited] yet. You have no idea what we are talking about, no idea what the points are that are have been made and I highly doubt you even bothered to read the actual conversation. Before I discuss any further I request you to read the previous comments first. Repeating myself on things I already told is purely a waste of my time. Especially towards someone like you who post a *lovely [edited] opinion-comment without reading the topic and other comments first.

Kind Regards.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
First you make false claims that I want to become staff and now you talk about hack clients and cheating. This topic isn’t even in particular about cheating or hack clients. Nowhere in my entire topic I used one of these words. This is about violation of rules in general and how they should be handled. On top of this I haven’t spoken a word on the cubecraft server itself literally… FOR MONTHS.

You are so full of *love [edited] that I’m amazed by the fact that you haven’t *been hated [edited] yet. You have no idea what we are talking about, no idea what the points are that are have been made and I highly doubt you even bothered to read the actual conversation. Before I discuss any further I request you to read the previous comments first. Repeating myself on things I already told is purely a waste of my time. Especially towards someone like you who post a *lovely [edited] opinion-comment without reading the topic and other comments first.

Kind Regards.
For your information I have read the entire thread, all I am saying is, it is silly to waste your time reporting someone that is not doing much wrong, yes you never mentioned hacked clients, that is stupid that you haven't, if someone is hacking they clearly deserve a ban, they are ruining your experience on the server, if someone threatens to ddos your IP, then that could prevent you from playing on the server and also is a very big deal, they don't deserver to be on the server either, however if someone calls you stupid since you fell in the void with all the diamonds in eggwars, then why would you waste your time writing a report just because someone is toxic, you can ignore them or turn off chat, just block it out, however reporting them ruins there fun on the server, it prevents them from having as much fun on the server since they get muted. What do you get? An extra number on your reports statistic? You get to put it in your signature. All your doing is making CubeCraft cleaner, way too clean, put on your big boy pants and suck it up.
Edit: @CommunistCactus . You might want to help me?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So I’m disturbed by Cubecraft’s ‘shady punishment system’ for a long time. It’s not always clear who accepts or declines reports and why. Nor is there any information given regarding what punishment they actually get. I have come to distrust this system and additionally believe donators and certain players are advantaged over non-donators, which I don’t intent to discuss any further in this topic.

A possible solution I would like to see is a universal rule board including punishments so everyone knows exactly what to expect when certain violations occur. This instead of Cubecrafts current shady backdoor punishments where no one knows what punishments are actually given and to whom.

Surely Cubecraft wouldn’t mind having an open punishment system IF punishments are indeed justly and universal equally given to wards everyone, regarding rank or potential bonds of friendships with certain players (or members of staff), who violates certain rules.

Kind Regards
There have been a few times where my reports dont get a name, but I am not bothered by it. Also it already says what happened to the player that was punished if they were "handled" or "closed" and they would give a reason.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
For your information I have read the entire thread, all I am saying is, it is silly to waste your time reporting someone that is not doing much wrong, yes you never mentioned hacked clients, that is stupid that you haven't, if someone is hacking they clearly deserve a ban, they are ruining your experience on the server, if someone threatens to ddos your IP, then that could prevent you from playing on the server and also is a very big deal, they don't deserver to be on the server either, however if someone calls you stupid since you fell in the void with all the diamonds in eggwars, then why would you waste your time writing a report just because someone is toxic, you can ignore them or turn off chat, just block it out, however reporting them ruins there fun on the server, it prevents them from having as much fun on the server since they get muted. What do you get? An extra number on your reports statistic? You get to put it in your signature. All your doing is making CubeCraft cleaner, way too clean, put on your big boy pants and suck it up.
Edit: @CommunistCactus . You might want to help me?

First of all, ONCE AGAIN, this topic is about rule breaking in general. I don't know why you attempt in pushing it your direction (hack clients) but you are still missing the point. There are a lot of other forms of cheating without hacking, like cross teaming and tower spamming. But naming a list of all violations is IRRELEVANT TO THIS TOPIC. So why should it be stupid of me.

Secondly it's not for you to judge ("they don't deserver to be on the server either")

Thirdly, and I already told you this twice, the 'STUPID' example WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE

"you can ignore them or turn off chat, just block it out"
, this has nothing to do with this topic specific but to answer this anyways: You can't always 'block' everything out when people are supposed to work in a team like tower building. Relevant information can be given in chat as well. In fact, isn't that the main purpose of having a chat to start with?

"however reporting them ruins there fun on the server, it prevents them from having as much fun on the server since they get muted"
If they get reported by me and muted afterwards they deverved it. If it ruins there fun in the process I think that's kind of the whole idea of it, as for of punishment.

"What do you get? your reports statistic?"
My report statics are irrelevant to me. I'm amazed by the fact you still don't get this. Also first time I hear you can put it in your signature.

Cleary you are not willing to learn from- and understand comments. You live in your own small world and keep on drawing your own conclusions, not open minded for responses. In this process you keep on forcing me to repeating myself eventho I know this information won't sink in your head while you continue your course as if I didn't told you this before. For this I stop my discussion with you. You are no longer by me considered a worthy person to discuss relevant topics. The only thing you do is wasting time without any results. No further answers will be provided by me towards you.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
First of all, ONCE AGAIN, this topic is about rule breaking in general. I don't know why you attempt in pushing it your direction (hack clients) but you are still missing the point. There are a lot of other forms of cheating without hacking, like cross teaming and tower spamming. But naming a list of all violations is IRRELEVANT TO THIS TOPIC. So why should it be stupid of me.

Secondly it's not for you to judge ("they don't deserver to be on the server either")

Thirdly, and I already told you this twice, the 'STUPID' example WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE

"you can ignore them or turn off chat, just block it out"
, this has nothing to do with this topic specific but to answer this anyways: You can't always 'block' everything out when people are supposed to work in a team like tower building. Relevant information can be given in chat as well. In fact, isn't that the main purpose of having a chat to start with?

"however reporting them ruins there fun on the server, it prevents them from having as much fun on the server since they get muted"
If they get reported by me and muted afterwards they deverved it. If it ruins there fun in the process I think that's kind of the whole idea of it, as for of punishment.

"What do you get? your reports statistic?"
My report statics are irrelevant to me. I'm amazed by the fact you still don't get this. Also first time I hear you can put it in your signature.

Cleary you are not willing to learn from- and understand comments. You live in your own small world and keep on drawing your own conclusions, not open minded for responses. In this process you keep on forcing me to repeating myself eventho I know this information won't sink in your head while you continue your course as if I didn't told you this before. For this I stop my discussion with you. You are no longer by me considered a worthy person to discuss relevant topics. The only thing you do is wasting time without any results. No further answers will be provided by me towards you.
So what you are saying is just ending the argument there you forfeit? What I am saying is wasting your time making this thread is silly, you want to be able to waste more of your and a moderators time in order to get someone who broke the rules at a small extent to be banned or muted, if it really was that significant the moderator would of banned them within seconds.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Okay so if you go to the official rules thread:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
You can clearly see what kind of punishment a player gets for their first offense till their last offense.
There are some exceptions but these rarely occur. (For example a user being perm banned but getting an unban after 2 years because they matured and knew they were wrong)

Also if you're on the report site and you click on the name of the person you've reported, you can see a message from the staff member who went through your report.
This isnt always the case sometimes they dont post who they are
Myself, I tend to always mention my name when accepting or denying a report, but I am aware that others don't. I understand it can be frustrating to have your report denied without any reasoning nor a person to contact, so I will message higher staff who will look if anything can be done about that.
please do it used to be almost noone posted who they were so when they say “go speak to the one that denied” it was “where do i start?”

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
So what you are saying is just ending the argument there you forfeit? What I am saying is wasting your time making this thread is silly, you want to be able to waste more of your and a moderators time in order to get someone who broke the rules at a small extent to be banned or muted, if it really was that significant the moderator would of banned them within seconds.

I'm saying you aren't even a worthy opponent to argue with. All you do is forcing me to repeat myself instead of actually arguing. To take it a step further I didn’t make this topic to start an argument but to get results.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom