Agree or disagree?

• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
There's always option 2.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

But I don't see a point in blocking it. If people spam it, just vote hardcore and triple health, then leave.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I hugely agree with you... I hate the people who spam OP in chat and I want to do hardcore but I don't do it just not to be mean :o
I should play more games with you :P

But I don't see a point in blocking it. If people spam it, just vote hardcore and triple health, then leave.
I don't believe that's how it works as I played a game with Mrtokay before where he forgot to vote and an emerald rank voted op and triple health. Right before the game started the emerald rank left and it ended up being normal items and normal health

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The reason they aren't filtered is because you wouldn't be able to say "peOPle" or "pOP" and many other commonly used words. Many have made the suggestion for anonymous voting and name colors which I think will work the best for this
That work if you have the 5zig mod you can see who can vote

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
I don't understand why this is bugging you so much? Be thankful you can vote at all...

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
I hate people that say this, and i like this idea. But one quick tip, say you're not voting and vote last second.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Even when there is nobody who is able to vote people spam OP.....
Also I have an inner hatred of censorship because it is annoying as hell when it blocks your sentence for no reason or when someone's IGN is blacklisted. It can be bypassed anyway and is annoying as hell so no -1 from me I don't like censoring words.

Making the voting anonymous would be way better than this.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
Top Bottom