• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The reason they aren't filtered is because you wouldn't be able to say "peOPle" or "pOP" and many other commonly used words. Many have made the suggestion for anonymous voting and name colors which I think will work the best for this

Reactions: JuliaGurlGamer

Snipe_King

Jun 9, 2016
Hello, my name is DiamondDemands, and I am Emerald rank.
I have joined many games of eggwars, and have always met at least one person that has spammed "Op plz" and I am so annoyed by these people. I believe that these phrases should be removed and filtered so donors do not get spammed about overpowered.

Yeah i get it spammed to
They spam me *OP Pls* if i do basic they get mad and
they scold me for cancer faggot:confused1:

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
I agree with this, but it won't happen. They can't filter it out without filtering other words, so you'll just have to ignore them.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
As said as above you can easily say things like 0P the same is with hacker it used to be removed but people always said hax haxor haccer. So I don't think it will work.
Btw this is off topic but we joined the forums on the same day :P

UnknownLunatic

Oct 25, 2016
Netherlands, Zoetermeer.
People should be allowed to ask that question. Im an obsidian to so I know what you mean.
What I do is just ignore it. Cubecraft already did add that people can't say 'Overpowerd'. The problem is they always find a way to say it differently.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Same with me, I'm diamond. If they say OPOPOPOP i just say NONONONONONON xD Other times i say, if someone says OP im voting Hardcore triple. They usually shut up then :-D At the end of the day, just ignore them. They are only kid's trying to get someone to do something for them :-D Just enjoy the game and vote for what YOU want to vote!

Thanks for reading, James Lawrence

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
I'm going to be honest but I'm a stone rank who personally tabs checks for gold rank and above, I only ask once politely, my suggestion is that you tell them to stop or I won't do op. Or just completely ignore the chat in the lobby

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I hugely agree with you... I hate the people who spam OP in chat and I want to do hardcore but I don't do it just not to be mean :o

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom