Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
I think that obsidian shouldn't cost only 3 gold for 1 It's too low it should be like 5 Because i barely even start and people already have protected the egg 2 times with obsidian and also ender pearl should cost like 48.

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
I think that obsidian shouldn't cost only 3 gold for 1 It's too low it should be like 5 Because i barely even start and people already have protected the egg 2 times with obsidian and also ender pearl should cost like 48.
Next time please send this post in suggestions

Reactions: Vrachtschip

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Probably should have put this in Feedback and suggestions so we can agree or disagree with your suggestion. :) I’m sure a member of staff will move it. Plus, I agree with your suggestion but to be fair with CubeCraft, the game mode is called OP for a reason.
Edit: Also, I agree that ender pearls are a lot too expensive and they aren’t ever bought as you could get the half diamond armour or even a Sharpness 5 diamond sword for that price!

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
Probably should have put this in Feedback and suggestions so we can agree or disagree with your suggestion. :) I’m sure a member of staff will move it. Plus, I agree with your suggestion but to be fair with CubeCraft, the game mode is called OP for a reason.
Edit: Also, I agree that ender pearls are a lot too expensive and they aren’t ever bought as you could get the half

Edit: Also, I agree that ender pearls are a lot too expensive and they aren’t ever bought as you could get the half diamond armour or even a Sharpness 5 diamond sword for that price!
Oh ok and about the ender pearl i agree it'll be pointless to buy because there is other things

• Love
Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom