Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or No

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Hi! I have been thinking of this for a while now. But it never came across me to suggest it.

My suggestion involves OP mode, as you may have seen from the title. In OP mode, you get better everything. So why not make it so you can get better generators? Lvl 4 diamond (I know someone just posted about this, but this is for all gens). Lvl 5 iron. Lvl 5 gold and things like that.

Thanks!

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Did you guys read the tread? I said iron and gold as well. Also emerald. He didn't.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hi! I have been thinking of this for a while now. But it never came across me to suggest it.

My suggestion involves OP mode, as you may have seen from the title. In OP mode, you get better everything. So why not make it so you can get better generators? Lvl 4 diamond (I know someone just posted about this, but this is for all gens). Lvl 5 iron. Lvl 5 gold and things like that.

Thanks!
Did you guys read the tread? I said iron and gold as well. Also emerald. He didn't.
You do realize this would 1. break the balance of resource-item ratio 2.encourage camping 3.Make it possible for obsidian mega bases(Please no), and almost unlimited sets of armor.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
No i will cry if this is added.
"Hi, im a noob and i camp with a lvl 4 diamond gen"
"Hi, i get dull diamond in a snap"
"Hi, im bad at eggwars, so why not make it easier for me"

This thread in a nutshell (not saying you are bad at eggwars, it makes it easier for those who are)

And, if this were to be added (it wont), be specific...

How fast would the new production rate be?
How much to upgrade it?

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I think OP is fine the way it is, and considering some people think OP is already too, well, op, doing this would basically cause an outrage, make camping more often, and break the balance.

You made a suggestion, but is there anything that would benefit from it? Games would last much much longer if the gold/diamond generators produced a lot faster especially when they could camp at their base for 30 minutes, which I don't see the fun in waiting so long.

LikwidBacon

Oct 14, 2016
United States
I think OP is fine the way it is, and considering some people think OP is already too, well, op, doing this would basically cause an outrage, make camping more often, and break the balance.

You made a suggestion, but is there anything that would benefit from it? Games would last much much longer if the gold/diamond generators produced a lot faster especially when they could camp at their base for 30 minutes, which I don't see the fun in waiting so long.

This person tells the truth.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom