Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 5, 2020
63
33
19
25
why is there so much protection on armor?? it takes forever to kill even 1 guy with leather armor not to mention that it is 4 iron to get a leather set which is extremely cheap for something that will last you like 7-10 hits with a diamond sword. not to mention you take like 3 hearts of fall damage if you have full iron and you fall like 70 blocks which is a extremely low amount of fall damage
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom