Not open for further replies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cats are way too op in Lucky Islands, I think they need to sit when their owner dies straight away and they need to do less damage. Pots are also way too OP, I think it would be better to split the damage pot and poison pot into 2 different loot drops so have 1 loot drop as the 3 good potions and 2 more separate drops as poison and another as damage

atm i believe cats, and the damage and poison pots are too OP in Lucky Islands agree :agree: if you agree, disagree :disagree: if you don't

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree that pets should sit down immediately when their owner dies. It’s a pain when, for instance, you kill someone, someone tries to clean you but you kill them as well but they still have a cat that kills you anyway. It’s annoying and it should be changed.

As for the pots, I believe the drop is fair. They shouldn’t be split. I just think the poison should last shorter.

Anyways, it’s an :agree: from me.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Problem with cats:
  • They're fast (faster than a jump-sprinting player)
  • They are small (hard to hit)
  • They deal quite some damage
If just one of these three factors gets nerfed, it would be a lot better. The easiest would be to make cats run as quick as wolfs, so you would at least have a chance to run away.
I don't think that letting them sit down straight after the owner dies is a good idea, I would want revenge through my pets if someone kills me and maybe was at 0.5 hearts left.

About the potions:
I believe it would be better if they get split into two loot drops instead of the suggested 3:
  • Poison, regeneration, speed
  • Healing, damage
Another problem with the potions is that 45 seconds of poison can be very annoying. It used to be 45 seconds and it got changed to 23 seconds, but something messed up, and 2 potions of poison (45 seconds & 23 seconds) were added for a while (it got replaced with the damage potion). When the issue was fixed, the 45 sec poison potion was chosen again.

Another problem I have with the potions, is that you get a damage II potion, but only a healing I potion. Healing I isn't very powerful while damage II really is.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Problem with cats:
  • They're fast (faster than a jump-sprinting player)
  • They are small (hard to hit)
  • They deal quite some damage
If just one of these three factors gets nerfed, it would be a lot better. The easiest would be to make cats run as quick as wolfs, so you would at least have a chance to run away.
I don't think that letting them sit down straight after the owner dies is a good idea, I would want revenge through my pets if someone kills me and maybe was at 0.5 hearts left.

About the potions:
I believe it would be better if they get split into two loot drops instead of the suggested 3:
  • Poison, regeneration, speed
  • Healing, damage
Another problem with the potions is that 45 seconds of poison can be very annoying. It used to be 45 seconds and it got changed to 23 seconds, but something messed up, and 2 potions of poison (45 seconds & 23 seconds) were added for a while (it got replaced with the damage potion). When the issue was fixed, the 45 sec poison potion was chosen again.

Another problem I have with the potions, is that you get a damage II potion, but only a healing I potion. Healing I isn't very powerful while damage II really is.
I think the 23 seconds would be much better than the 45 seconds, is it a bug or was it chosen to change it back?

Reactions: SoloWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
Top Bottom