Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
upload_2017-11-6_19-5-42-png.139629

Was going to wait for the news thread to see whether I'd missed anything, but cba waiting any longer ._.
Wow, this isn't an update; this is a transformation. I don't even know where to begin, because it seems they've meddled with just about everything. Let's start with the most important part of FFA; the kits.

The Kits
Let's get the bad out of the way first: The Wizard it is way too strong. Speed II, health potions, harming potions, strength... that's fair, but poison II potions? Please revert them to three seconds long. They were a fantastic combo extender prior to this update, but man they're way too powerful to last twenty-one seconds. No seriously, the Wizard kit is worse than the tank was. Okay that's all, let's get onto the good!

The Sniper kit got a fantastic buff! It's still garbage at close-range (as it should be), but its Knockback I sword gives it a second option for holding down territory. The Protection II might be a little too tough though since you can now survive the biggest falls in the game now, but otherwise, this is a solid kit.

The Swordsman kit got a slight nerf, losing its Sharpness III but keeping Sharpness II. The Beast kit also got downgraded from Protection II to Protection I. I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I think these changes should be reverted. At least, I think the Beast kit should have two pieces of Protection II armour. This is because the Time To Kill (TTK) is a lot higher across the board now. Since the other three kits have been buffed so largely, they're not quite as overpowered in comparison. I frankly think they're the worst kits now, but not by a lot.

The Samurai kit is finally viable!! It still deals pathetic damage, but it now deals pathetic damage without dying in three hits. I predict we'll see a lot more usage out of it in the future.

The Wizard kit's greatest balance comes from its armour; it's tough, but it breaks very easily. This is a unique way to balance the kit, but please cut its poison potions down to three seconds again.

Achievements
upload_2017-11-10_15-52-44.png

The basic achievements may be underwhelming, but the killstreak ones are amazing. They encourage the player to stay alive in a game where survival is actually meaningless, because death has no consequences. This gives people a different, much more high-risk, way of playing FFA. It's currently bugged out so that it won't count above a twenty kill-streak, but once this issue is fixed I'm going for the 100 kill-streak achievement. Now I'm excited for the next PvP update, just to see what new achievements it brings.

Also, I just noticed that all the FFA and Assassins achievements were ones suggested by me. Yayyy ^.^ Now I've gotta get them all!

Scoreboard
upload_2017-11-10_15-56-6.png

Something that nobody needed, and few people even asked for... yet so appreciated! The fact that it records your highest Killstreak is the greatest part about it, because it gives you a goal that involves staying alive for as long as possible. Kits such as the Ninja, Tank and Archer will thrive because of this!

I really like this update. It hurts teams in such a way that makes them beatable now, despite teaming still being beneficial. I like how @Genderless Child described it, that the teamers created a tyranny that meant you had to be on their good side to even play the game. Looking forward to see how this game develops in the future :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Also, I'm using the stupid picture a lot from now on because it's cute and stupid and dumb and stuff c:

A

A pigeon

I still think the beast deserves an axe as I’m afraid it’ll become OP again.
Also, I'm using the stupid picture a lot from now on because it's cute and stupid and dumb and stuff c:
I was going to say something about that

Wonderful update . FFA’s independance day. November 10th.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Let's get the bad out of the way first: The Wizard it is way too strong. Speed II, health potions, harming potions, strength... that's fair, but poison II potions? Please revert them to three seconds long. They were a fantastic combo extender prior to this update, but man they're way too powerful to last twenty-one seconds. No seriously, the Wizard kit is worse than the tank was. Okay that's all, let's get onto the good!
I totally agree with this. Poison is way too long, and painful. But at least they decreased the speed pots, that's good

A

A pigeon

Poison should be cut to 5 seconds. Spectral arrows should be in shop.

A

A pigeon

One thing to miss is how clans have wars. Usually I steal all their kills with archer . I still think they should do /time set 15200 for savannah

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom