Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should they come back?

  • yes

    Votes: 14 100.0%
  • no

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14
Mar 28, 2019
48
26
9
France
Hello there ladies and gentlemen
So basicaly, we all know the gamemode 'PvP' which is a place to fight other people
there were op duels where you can really practise and get better at pvp through them
and now there are only these bad duels that two crits or 3 and you win the duel
like, how people can get better in pvp since almost everything is about pvp
i know i can create a custom kit but it won't help at all
so brining them back can make duels alive again


hope you take this into considiration like always many people have been complaining about it
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom