Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jomancool54

May 6, 2015
hi,

So i just played a skywars map. There was only one donator, an iron, but he could vote for the type of chest and the daytime. Is that possible? Because when I click on the "vote for chest" It is written that I need to be diamond or higher (and for the time gold or higher).

So it this a bug or am i wrong?

(sorry if this is posted in wrong section)

jomancool54

May 6, 2015
Well he had gray glass around him. Don't think someone that is Diamond would do that.

It's like someone is rich but buys the iphone 4, doesn't make sense :P

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If he was iron, he cannot vote anything. Gold+ can vote time, Diamond+ can vote chests. He could have just chosen not to choose chests and time? People do that (OR VOTE NORMAL AND DAYTIME AJDNAJ) but yeah

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This has been happening more recently.
"Its unlikely that this glitch is common, and unless it continuously happen we won't really be able to debug it, as the glitch that caused it probably happened long ago, so we won't have the error logs. " - Marco

Could it be a staff member by any chance? only taking a hint.
Staff members do not automatically get perks to kits when they are promoted to that position, if they are a stone rank they will get the stone default perks whether they are staff or not.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This has been happening more recently.
"Its unlikely that this glitch is common, and unless it continuously happen we won't really be able to debug it, as the glitch that caused it probably happened long ago, so we won't have the error logs. " - Marco

Staff members do not automatically get perks to kits when they are promoted to that position, if they are a stone rank they will get the stone default perks whether they are staff or not.
Mods & Admins can vote chests/time I swear?

GoodCrossing

Mar 24, 2015
Well, you were still talking about it, I don't think it's a glitch or something. I always look with tab to see the rank everyone has

jomancool54

May 6, 2015
I don't suppose there was a mod in the game,

there was only one guy and he had iron. But there was one vote for op chest and one vote for daytime.
So yeah suppose its a glitch then?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom