Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think the leaderboard is good as it is now, the players who are in the leaderboards now, just deserve it, they worked hard to get there, also, you can just get in ANY leaderboard you want, you just have to work hard.
-1. :)
I do agree, but it doesn't depend only on working hard, its also about having loads and loads of time to play in so you can win the same amount of games.
I don't agree with replacing the current leaderboard because you are right, they do deserve their spot, but i was thinking of including a new leaderboard that contains the months top winners, so that it gets reset every month.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I do agree, but it doesn't depend only on working hard, its also about having loads and loads of time to play in so you can win the same amount of games.
I don't agree with replacing the current leaderboard because you are right, they do deserve their spot, but i was thinking of including a new leaderboard that contains the months top winners, so that it gets reset every month.
This has been suggested a lot of times in the past, I don't know if they're going to add it, still hoping it will come back someday! :)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This has been suggested a lot of times in the past, I don't know if they're going to add it, still hoping it will come back someday! :)
Oh ok. I just liked the idea of a monthly leaderboard, i'm glad you said this as i was considering making a thread about it :D Lol.
I hope it does come back some day!

Reactions: Troublesomee

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It's not about how hard you work, but how good you are.
The leaderboards are not about how good you are, it's about how hard you work/how many time you have, everyone can become the nr.1 if you want to, you just need time and you need to work hard, of course, you need to be good before winning, but that's not where the leaderboard is, the nr.1 of skywars isn't even that good, that's my opinion.

Reactions: ElPtricko

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
The leaderboards are not about how good you are, it's about how hard you work/how many time you have, everyone can become the nr.1 if you want to, you just need time and you need to work hard, of course, you need to be good before winning, but that's not where the leaderboard is, the nr.1 of skywars isn't even that good, that's my opinion.

I don't agree with your opinion. The golden medaille of the Olympic Games is not for who did work the most hard, but for who is the best!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don't agree with your opinion. The golden medaille of the Olympic Games is not for who did work the most hard, but for who is the best!
We're not talking about the Olimpic Games right now.
Also, you need to respect my opinion.
Basically, you think Jefe_Maestro1 is the best in Skywars?
You think Sammitox is the best at Team Skywars, no.
I know there are players who are much better than them.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
We're not talking about the Olimpic Games right now.
Also, you need to respect my opinion.
Basically, you think Jefe_Maestro1 is the best in Skywars?
You think Sammitox is the best at Team Skywars, no.
I know there are players who are much better than them.

The fact I'm not agreeing with your opinion is total different from not respecting your opinion. And furthermore I don't say anything about players you're calling. With respect ;-)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The fact I'm not agreeing with your opinion is total different from not respecting your opinion. And furthermore I don't say anything about players you're calling. With respect ;-)
I feel like you don't respect my opinion because you're constantly replying, I and a lot of other members think this isn't a good idea.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
A forum is just the exchange of arguments, and that's what I try to do. Sorry if you feel attacked, but to me this is purely an exchange of arguments. :)
I don't think you really get the point of leaderboards. If you think it's about being good, you're completely wrong.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What i said is not the same. He said to replace the current leaderboards with a monthly one, but i said that there should be a seperate leaderboard for that.
yes But That Isn't What I was Able To Find In Your Answer

As Well As This Is Still Very Unfair For People Who Worked Hard To Get On The Leaderboard Then Bam Like That Gone

Also Want To Say The Current Players On The Leaderboard Are Still The Most Likely To Be On The Leaderboard since they are so good at the game
But This Isn't Going To Be Very Satisfying For Them Because They Know There Are Many More

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Hi, I have a suggestion for more fair statistics. Now often people who have played extreme many games are on the top, while they’re not per definition the ones whom win/lose ratio in the past month was the highest. Of course there should be a minimum of how much games you must have played before your lose/win ratio is in charge for the podium. Wouldn’t it be more fair to show the best on top?
So you're saying I can get on the top if I've played only 20 games?
Anyways, there really isn't a way to see who's the best player in a minigame. One can be better at bridging, the other at fighting, the next one at strategising, etc.
The way it's set up is the most amount of wins. that doesn't necessarily mean that they're the best players.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
yes But That Isn't What I was Able To Find In Your Answer

As Well As This Is Still Very Unfair For People Who Worked Hard To Get On The Leaderboard Then Bam Like That Gone

Also Want To Say The Current Players On The Leaderboard Are Still The Most Likely To Be On The Leaderboard since they are so good at the game
But This Isn't Going To Be Very Satisfying For Them Because They Know There Are Many More
I said to make a separate leaderboard, not replace it. This way there is no way it would be unfair for the people who worked hard to get on the leaderboard.
And no, they aren't most likely to be on the leaderboard because just like Scotness said, there are better players but they don't have the time to play as much and get as many wins, for example, in Minerware there are lots of people who are really good at the game, but don't have the time to get on the current leaderboard as they are over 1000 wins now. This doesn't mean they don't deserve their spot, but that others deserve to get a spot aswell but on a different leaderboard.
What you are saying doesn't make much sense as it doesn't sound like you read my post, or understood it. (It was on the last part of my post in a single sentece btw)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I said to make a separate leaderboard, not replace it. This way there is no way it would be unfair for the people who worked hard to get on the leaderboard.
And no, they aren't most likely to be on the leaderboard because just like Scotness said, there are better players but they don't have the time to play as much and get as many wins, for example, in Minerware there are lots of people who are really good at the game, but don't have the time to get on the current leaderboard as they are over 1000 wins now. This doesn't mean they don't deserve their spot, but that others deserve to get a spot aswell but on a different leaderboard.
What you are saying doesn't make much sense as it doesn't sound like you read my post, or understood it. (It was on the last part of my post in a single sentece btw)
to get on the leaderboard you have to be incredably good at the game
& You Have To Play It A Lot
& win them so this does make sense what I said

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
to get on the leaderboard you have to be incredably good at the game
& You Have To Play It A Lot
& win them so this does make sense what I said
When UHC was just released, the top player with 1 win, is not currently on the leaderboard. Was he on the leaderboard one? Yes. Is he on the leaderboard now? No.
Is he really good at the game? Maybe, who knows?
What i mean is that you have to play it a lot, as the months top players have 0 wins that month then as they start winning games they get and higher up on the leaderboard, until they stop playing and then another player takes over. Is that player going to be on the leaderboard? Possibly, but the other player was still on the leaderboard once and he got a chance. Would that mean he is bad at playing the game? No! Does that mean he shouldn't deserve a spot on any leaderboard ever? Of course not!
You don't necessarily have to be incredibly good at the game, just play it a lot, but that's on the current leaderboards. On the monthly leaderboards you don't have to play all of the time as you start from scratch like everyone else does and the ones on the leaderboard now are gonna stay on that leaderboard.
What you said makes sense but it didn't seem like you understood what i was trying to say, so i tried to repeet it hoping you might get what i mean, but i don't know if that worked as you keep saying the same thing.

Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom