Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Hi, I have a suggestion for more fair statistics. Now often people who have played extreme many games are on the top, while they’re not per definition the ones whom win/lose ratio in the past month was the highest. Of course there should be a minimum of how much games you must have played before your lose/win ratio is in charge for the podium. Wouldn’t it be more fair to show the best on top?

Reactions: MClicious

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
No that wouldn't be more fair, why? Well when you just started playing Minecraft/Cubecraft you might not have been that good so you lost a lot of games and therefore have a bad win/lose ratio.

D

Deleted member 204478

Same as what tele said, people who have just started playing on Cubecraft have the unfair advantage of being at the top.
While some other people are playing Cubecraft every day on the same game, E.G. 2000 wins but 1000 losses (2:1), and the ones who just began to play on the server could have a win/loss ratio of 4:1 just from 5 games.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I don't believe so, if you want to be on the podium, then start playing that specific game often. I have been watching the eggwars leader board everytime I go into the lobby. If you looked closely, a player named Shadoshi has made his way up to the leader board. It's not an easy task, but is fair. -1 from me

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
While some other people are playing Cubecraft every day on the same game, E.G. 2000 wins but 1000 losses (2:1), and the ones who just began to play on the server could have a win/loss ratio of 4:1 just from 5 games.

That's why I wrote: "Of course there should be a minimum of how much games you must have played before your lose/win ratio is in charge for the podium"
So, you have to play a minimum number of games (again only looking to the past month) to count for the podium. Let say, at least 50 games. Then a ratio score is fair. And yes, new players can reach more fast the top if they have a good win/lose ratio.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
If you looked closely, a player named Shadoshi has made his way up to the leader board. It's not an easy task, but is fair.

That could be, but only counting the wins is not resulting in knowing who's the best. I know about players who played also at night to reach the top, while beside winning also losing a lot of games. So, that's unfair

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
That could be, but only counting the wins is not resulting in knowing who's the best. I know about players who played also at night to reach the top, while beside winning also losing a lot of games. So, that's unfair
That may be so, but if your on the leader board, chances are that they have really good win/lose ratio. Doubt anyone would spend hours on a game they can't win easily in.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I do think that the leaderboard should be reset every month so then everyone gets a chance to get on it. But most people didn't seem to like the idea.
In my opinion there should be a seperate leaderboard that shows the months top winners.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
A lot of people assume the people on the leaderboard are the best players. They may be pretty good at it, but that doesn't mean there aren't others who are better. Yet I hardly want the current leaderboard removed because those players aren't the best.

I do think that the leaderboard should be reset every month so then everyone gets a chance to get on it. But most people didn't seem to like the idea.
In my opinion there should be a seperate leaderboard that shows the months top winners.

This would be much better.

Reactions: ElPtricko

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hi, I have a suggestion for more fair statistics. Now often people who have played extreme many games are on the top, while they’re not per definition the ones whom win/lose ratio in the past month was the highest. Of course there should be a minimum of how much games you must have played before your lose/win ratio is in charge for the podium. Wouldn’t it be more fair to show the best on top?
This is very unfair to everyone
Even the people who are on the leaderboard

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I think the leaderboard is good as it is now, the players who are in the leaderboards now, just deserve it, they worked hard to get there, also, you can just get in ANY leaderboard you want, you just have to work hard.
-1. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom