Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
When UHC was just released, the top player with 1 win, is not currently on the leaderboard. Was he on the leaderboard one? Yes. Is he on the leaderboard now? No.
because that game didn't have as experienced players to their version
After Being The Case People Were Rising Above As Well As Might I Point Out You Are Arguing With My Opinion
On A Suggestion That You Never Made
Besides If You Got On That There Is No Reason You Can't Be On The Main Leaderboard
Just Play More Often

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
So you're saying I can get on the top if I've played only 20 games?
Anyways, there really isn't a way to see who's the best player in a minigame. One can be better at bridging, the other at fighting, the next one at strategising, etc.
The way it's set up is the most amount of wins. that doesn't necessarily mean that they're the best players.

No, that's why I wrote: "Of course there should be a minimum of how much games you must have played before your lose/win ratio is in charge for the podium."
And the ratio of winning and losing says how good you are.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
because that game didn't have as experienced players to their version
After Being The Case People Were Rising Above As Well As Might I Point Out You Are Arguing With My Opinion
On A Suggestion That You Never Made
Besides If You Got On That There Is No Reason You Can't Be On The Main Leaderboard
Just Play More Often
Ok, so you dont believe that there should be a seperate leaderboard that gets reset every month? And remember that im not trying to say that they should remove the current leaderboard.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
And the ratio of winning and losing says how good you are.
That's incorrect.
Imagine a good player that's been playing for a while, carrying a complete newbie. That newbie could have a win ratio of 6:1 because of the good one's experience in the game.
What if there's people that choose to let others win in some situations, because of pity? those definitely exist.
Stats only show potential of your skill. Not your skill itself.

Reactions: matcha
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom