Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hi!

I think it might be cool if a "Statistics" page on the forums for each player was created, where you could view your game statistics online, and your global statistics. For example, there might be a Statistics button on the header menu which would take you to a page where you can insert a username into the box. It would then bring up a page showing that player's global statistics, and a way to view individual game statistics (a menu at the side, or something),

If you're not sure what I mean, feel free to ask any questions in the comments.

C

Cuteee

Hi!

I think it might be cool if a "Statistics" page on the forums for each player was created, where you could view your game statistics online, and your global statistics. For example, there might be a Statistics button on the header menu which would take you to a page where you can insert a username into the box. It would then bring up a page showing that player's global statistics, and a way to view individual game statistics (a menu at the side, or something),

Do you mean that everyone can see
your stats?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hi!

I agree with the idea, but these days everything is labeled as 'not important' and it'll literally take weeks if not months to develop

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Yes sounds cool, it would also be cool to see how close you are on the leaderboards but i also agree with @Berre That this takes a long long time to develop

C

Cuteee

Hi!

I like it c:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom