Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
Straight to the point: After you buy an eggwars kit, if there is a second tier available for that kit you can upgrade to that tier for a certain amount of points

FOR EXAMPLE: Tier one of egg armor costs costs 350 points and gives you One white helmet, boots, and leggings and one yellow tunic. After you buy that kit you can upgrade to the second tier for 800 points and get the "Hard boiled egg kit" https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hard-boiled-egg-kit-for-eggwars.176975/

ANOTHER EXAMPLE: moneybags tier one - 10 iron, moneybags tier two - 12 iron, moneybags tier three 15 iron.

There could be no extra tiers to the kit or there could be many who knows ;p

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I mean. Its a good idea. But there is one problem with adding more abilities that make old players stronger. New players will think that they have almost no chance at winning because erryone has got op kits.

Reactions: smkorpi

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
I mean. Its a good idea. But there is one problem with adding more abilities that make old players stronger. New players will think that they have almost no chance at winning because erryone has got op kits.
Good point but maybe this would be an incentive to play more games so they can get the points to get/upgrade their kits;p

THEMAN6574

Dec 1, 2016
I would love having upgradable kits. That would add a whole new look to the kit system.

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk

How is this going to be op '--'.
Kits are Kits.
Take example Money bag tier 2 = gives 15 iron instead of 10. Tier 3 = gives 25 iron instead of 10. That is not game breaking.
Maybe on some kit, like egg armor tier 2 = 2 Pieces receive Protection I, Tier 3 = Full Prot I leather.
Its not even broken.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Kits are Kits.
Take example Money bag tier 2 = gives 15 iron instead of 10. Tier 3 = gives 25 iron instead of 10. That is not game breaking.
Maybe on some kit, like egg armor tier 2 = 2 Pieces receive Protection I, Tier 3 = Full Prot I leather.
Its not even broken.
I am not saying exactly the kits qould be op. But older players would be even more powerful over new players than they already are

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Kits are Kits.
Its not even broken.
He's saying that older players will have an advantage over newcomers with no kits.
The kits are good as is, even though that healer and debuffer are pretty OP too.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Nah I don't like tiers for eggwars kits, they are all good and there should be a kit that gives you chain armor, a full set of chain armor cost 40 gold that can be farmed so much. Imagine your whole team is in chain armor a minute after the game starts, way to op and not nessacary. We do not need another armor kit in eggwars, I want a new kit though, and the price that you put the full chain at 666 points is way to cheap if they ever added it, it should cost at least 6000 points

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
Nah I don't like tiers for eggwars kits, they are all good and there should be a kit that gives you chain armor, a full set of chain armor cost 40 gold that can be farmed so much. Imagine your whole team is in chain armor a minute after the game starts, way to op and not nessacary. We do not need another armor kit in eggwars, I want a new kit though, and the price that you put the full chain at 666 points is way to cheap if they ever added it, it should cost at least 6000 points
It was not full chain D:

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Oops sorry my mistake but still half chain at the start of the game, na uh. We do not need tiers for kits in a any gamemode the kits are good enough already in my opinion.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Straight to the point: After you buy an eggwars kit, if there is a second tier available for that kit you can upgrade to that tier for a certain amount of points

FOR EXAMPLE: Tier one of egg armor costs costs 350 points and gives you One white helmet, boots, and leggings and one yellow tunic. After you buy that kit you can upgrade to the second tier for 800 points and get the "Hard boiled egg kit" https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hard-boiled-egg-kit-for-eggwars.176975/

ANOTHER EXAMPLE: moneybags tier one - 10 iron, moneybags tier two - 12 iron, moneybags tier three 15 iron.

There could be no extra tiers to the kit or there could be many who knows ;p
I would not mind it if kit upgrades were like this:
Healer: apples give an extra half absorbtion heart along with a half a heart more hp regen.
Egg armor: Slightly higher durability and each piece gives an extra 0.125 armor which totals out to an extra half bar when wearing the full set.
Debuffer:1-3 more seconds on the potions.
Buffer:3 more seconds on the potion.
Rabbit:3 more seconds on potion
Egg shell:+3 more blocks
Money bags:+1-2 more iron ingots.
Miner:This one is a challenge to buff, maybe a tiny haste effect for slightly quicker mining(problem being haste does not discriminate attack speed from mining speed)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Having any kits Against a no kit newcomers is still having an advantage...
Its not like they doesn't work for those kit.
Not that much.
The only kits that have an advantage over newcomers are Healer and Debuffer IMO

For the rest it's all just iron level gear.
Egg armour - leather armour
Eggcracker - any other pickaxe
Eggshell - Any other block that's broken with a pick
Buffer - Just useless and Healer is better
Rabbit - Jump boost potion isn't all that great IMO, and you can just buy carrots at the villager

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
It's really not that hard to get points tho, I mean they can work on 1thing at a time. A games not fun if there is no challenge to it.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
He's saying that older players will have an advantage over newcomers with no kits.
The kits are good as is, even though that healer and debuffer are pretty OP too.
Well that's not a surprise is it, if you start playing a game after others you will obviously be behind them. Catching up is really not that hard in most cases. (This is not aimed at you my friend but it's for @agent320).

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
Make it so that after 2 deaths in 30 seconds you can't get your kit for 1min.

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Not that much.
The only kits that have an advantage over newcomers are Healer and Debuffer IMO

For the rest it's all just iron level gear.
Egg armour - leather armour
Eggcracker - any other pickaxe
Eggshell - Any other block that's broken with a pick
Buffer - Just useless and Healer is better
Rabbit - Jump boost potion isn't all that great IMO, and you can just buy carrots at the villager

Healer, Debuffer, always do have advantage over all player that use any other kit.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom