Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Not really, The best way to go against a debuffer, is to stay far, but in melee range.
With healer, you can just use golden apples too.

Real question : You ever use Debuffer or Healer kit?
If you have, you would know how annoyingly weak debuffer is.
Splashing near, you will get weakness. Splashing far, 1 second weakness..
Healer? As if you gonna use it when you are in a pvp, you are running? Eating regenerates faster.
Saying these kits are good by any measurement are just... Doing the other kit injustice

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Real question : You ever use Debuffer or Healer kit?
If you have, you would know how annoyingly weak debuffer is.
Splashing near, you will get weakness. Splashing far, 1 second weakness..
Healer? As if you gonna use it when you are in a pvp, you are running? Eating regenerates faster.
Saying these kits are good by any measurement are just... Doing the other kit injustice
I've used both healer and debuffer many times, and I don't really suffer from these downsides.
I throw the debuff pots whenever they run straight at me while I'm walking backwards, which gives a direct hit.
The healer kit is good for mid battle, as it provides you a "reset" in health if you dodge hits, And you can use the golden apples to get 2 extra hearts of absorption + some regeneration + saturation at the start of a battle WITHOUT being the slightest bit hungry.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom