Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 269142

Dam, Microsoft Hololens really got me thinking today! Here's the un-necessary story if you'd like to randomly read a small chunk of my personal life xD

Ok so I was applying for a STEM program (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) field trip, and my school can only take 48 kids along. I wrote an answer relating to the Microsoft Hololens! I decided to rewatch the trailer and seeing the MC part about it got me thinking about a new EggWars concept, and maybe future gamemode. I thought that there would be 3 people who start out as the "Un-Dead" people and they get a bigger island similar to mid, and they would have all generators for the map. They would be the only ones able to pop eggs and when you lose an egg, instead of dying you would become one of the zombies. The goal of the "Alive" players is to break the beacon that respawns the "Un-Dead" and kill them all. It would be like a challenge version of EggWars for more advanced players possibly!

Let me know about your thoughts on this and if it can possibly be a future concept in the EggWars department of gamemodes.

Have a good one guys :D

OkGreat

Nov 6, 2016
This seems cool, a sub gamemode for Eggwars! There should be the same vote types though, like OP and Hardcore. Maybe they can add a new vote type also!

D

Deleted member 269142

And also to add- if you have a certain rank (similar to voting) you would be able to choose wether to be on an "Alive" or Un-Dead team? And ofc there would be regular voting and same items- just slightly different in lets suppose... The Un-Dead side? Idk this is just a concept idea I think should be considered and if everyone pitched in we can all make it work.. I'll be pretty hype if it ever comes out!

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
this actually sounds really fun i wouldnt mind seeing it happen and atleast trying i think it would be fun it would finally give me a little challenge

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This looks cool, an extra challenge. But I only agree if the other game modes (Solo and Team) stay. Otherwise I don't agree.

D

Deleted member 269142

Oh yeah they totally shouldn't go. EggWars wouldn't be the same without them.

D

Deleted member 269142

@Mac should totally check this out he might like the idea for the future

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i would keep the Solo and Team and just add like another board possibly i think it would be close to time for a new Eggwars lobby if they would add this then that would be dope like

one side of the lobby like the right side is for normal Eggwars team and Solo and the left is for the new eggwars team and solo

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
@Mac should totally check this out he might like the idea for the future
i think he would like it however he isnt much of an Eggwars person if you wanna talk Eggwars on the staff team talk to @rubik_cube_man if i do remember right i heard someone say that Eggwars was is baby or something in a stream once with @Efcluke94 @andyschofie @Mac and i think one other im not sure but ik those 4 were in the stream maybe Marco was there im not sure but yea maybe get Rubik's opinion on this

D

Deleted member 269142

They would be and if you were like gold rank and higher (just like being able to vote for all the EggWars stuff) you would be able to choose whether you started out as a zombie or an alive person. Otherwise it is all completely randomized.

Reactions: TriangleAttack
D

Deleted member 269142

Glad for the support. Staff'll check this out soon and probably lock it and whatnot, but at least it shows it was noticed

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom