Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 269142

And @TriangleAttack also thought they could use some of our original maps that we've always had like for instance if they edited Forest a bit to suit this game-style, that'd be interesting...

Reactions: TriangleAttack

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Dam, Microsoft Hololens really got me thinking today! Here's the un-necessary story if you'd like to randomly read a small chunk of my personal life xD

Ok so I was applying for a STEM program (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) field trip, and my school can only take 48 kids along. I wrote an answer relating to the Microsoft Hololens! I decided to rewatch the trailer and seeing the MC part about it got me thinking about a new EggWars concept, and maybe future gamemode. I thought that there would be 3 people who start out as the "Un-Dead" people and they get a bigger island similar to mid, and they would have all generators for the map. They would be the only ones able to pop eggs and when you lose an egg, instead of dying you would become one of the zombies. The goal of the "Alive" players is to break the beacon that respawns the "Un-Dead" and kill them all. It would be like a challenge version of EggWars for more advanced players possibly!

Let me know about your thoughts on this and if it can possibly be a future concept in the EggWars department of gamemodes.

Have a good one guys :D
It sounds fun! Only problem is that if they have all the resources then how are the other players going to win?

D

Deleted member 269142

Everyone else gets regular rescources but the un-dead get all of them at their own island and an easy way to mid to kill people.

D

Deleted member 269142

I thought there should also be like a one hour time limit. it can become intoa thing where all eggs automatically break and then the dragons come out. Basically the skywars addition.

U

Unipotato

This seems really fun! I would love to play something like this.

Jan 8, 2017
I like the idea! Hopefully this input helps create something amazing that is new, but with a bit of flavor for older games!

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I thought there should also be like a one hour time limit. it can become intoa thing where all eggs automatically break and then the dragons come out. Basically the skywars addition.
I like your "new" idea! It sounds pretty much the same as Egg Wars but with a different theme.

Also, please edit your thread instead of commenting since I guess it would be message farming.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Dam, Microsoft Hololens really got me thinking today! Here's the un-necessary story if you'd like to randomly read a small chunk of my personal life xD

Ok so I was applying for a STEM program (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) field trip, and my school can only take 48 kids along. I wrote an answer relating to the Microsoft Hololens! I decided to rewatch the trailer and seeing the MC part about it got me thinking about a new EggWars concept, and maybe future gamemode. I thought that there would be 3 people who start out as the "Un-Dead" people and they get a bigger island similar to mid, and they would have all generators for the map. They would be the only ones able to pop eggs and when you lose an egg, instead of dying you would become one of the zombies. The goal of the "Alive" players is to break the beacon that respawns the "Un-Dead" and kill them all. It would be like a challenge version of EggWars for more advanced players possibly!

Let me know about your thoughts on this and if it can possibly be a future concept in the EggWars department of gamemodes.

Have a good one guys :D
Sounds like a good idea but the "Zombies" seam very overpowered if they have the hole of mid to the selfs.

D

Deleted member 269142

Technically not mid, but an island about the size of mid, and everyone else gets a separate mid. And the point is sorta to have the zombies a bit overpowered because of this being like a "challenge mode" type of thing

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I really like this idea I would play this a lot you have my full support on this just two questions
1.do all the Op egg breakers stay on the same island?
2.Do the Op players have a villager so they can buy blocks and stuff?

D

Deleted member 269142

Everything is the same other than the fact that the "alive" people cannot break other teams eggs, they can only pvp. Only the "undead" people can break eggs. @KitKatkels17 so basically everyone still gets villager.

Reactions: KitKatkels17
Members Online

Latest profile posts

endertom100 wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happyyy Birthdayyy!!!
^-^
Loskol wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Reesle wrote on JuztAlex's profile.
Happy Birthday A1ex! 🎈🎂
Reesle wrote on nightdragon1382's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳😸
qKhalidd wrote on Catss's profile.
thank you for everything! <3
Top Bottom