Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
You can see how much data Minecraft has consumed in the last 30 days within your windows settings, go to Windows settings > Network & Internet > Data usage > View usage per app.

Reactions: Anthoken
Nov 12, 2020
Lunar Client (1.8.9-31dc9be_master) 20_11_2020 09_52_36.png

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
hmmmm I don’t see why you would be using data you would have to have a laptop and most laptops don’t have data and it seems like playing minecraft java on a computer would take a lot of data it’s just not a very plausible situation i mean an easier question would be how much data does Minecraft bedrock take on my iPhone but whatever

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
hmmmm I don’t see why you would be using data you would have to have a laptop and most laptops don’t have data and it seems like playing minecraft java on a computer would take a lot of data it’s just not a very plausible situation i mean an easier question would be how much data does Minecraft bedrock take on my iPhone but whatever
Some ISPs have data caps, He might be using a hotspot on his phone, could be alot of things but it wouldnt matter if he was using a laptop or a desktop they all connect to the internet the same lol. And honestly online gaming in gerenal doesnt use that much data. Watching a 10 minutes youtube video in full HD would take about half a Gigabytes give or take. Compared to 1 hour of playing minecraft that would use around 80 - 200 megabytes.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
But the question clearly said that it was about Java so why bother begin about bedrock? xd
I said an easier question would be . This is just a strange quiestion imo so I said what an easier one would be is there something wrong?

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Using hotspot with pc.

Oh yeah, and when I said it consumed 100 MB, it was probably something else running in the background, not Minecraft.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.